BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Daniela H.
San Antonio
This facial mask is exactly like the description, it rejuvenates , refreshes, an hydrates your skin. Has a good amount of product and a really affordable price. Other than that I think it works very well, for my skin type wich is combination skin❤️❤️
khya p.
East Orange
Purchased at: CVS
mask smelled really good and it worked really nice. it takes a short time to set and it made my skin soft. it was on the cheaper side but the bottle wasnt the fullest. they can make this product better by filling the whole capacity of the container.
Madison M.
Grafton
The cucumber and pink salt are so good for your skin!! This is my go to clay mask when I do one! Which is often! This product is absolutely wonderful!!!! Totally worth your money!!!
Destinee A.
Baltimore, MD
Freeman masks are so underrated. I’ve used a lot of these masks but this one is one of my favorites, along with the cucumber one. This mask makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. It makes my skin glow and feel really soft. Definitely recommend.
Georgia V.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all of Freeman’s clays masks, but this one is probably my favorite! I love the cooling cucumber, it draws out acne and imperfections while soothing my face. Bought one for my sister and she also loves it!
member-3d305
Bloomsburg
I really loved this face mask! I felt that it really helped my skin a lot and it was so fun! Not only did it make my skin feel so refreshed but it also made it so moisturized, I would buy this again it was wonderful! :)
Elizabeth S.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very very good for people who have a decent amount of large pores. It’s also really easy to wash off after used, doesn’t leave your skin a different color. Your skin will feel hydrated if used properly. Over all amazing product.
Kaya D.
Arlington
This exfoliates my skin with little beads beautifully! The package is nice and it comes with a ton of product. It really exfoliates when you wash your face after and scrub it off. Strongly recommend any freeman masks. A great bang for your buck!
Raeya B.
Hartford
This mask is good for before applying makeup because it really smooths and hydrates the skin. This mask is so affordable and lasts FOREVER. I own multiple tubes of freeman masks and would buy again hands down.
Ihram C.
New York
After one use you can already feel your skin looking very bright and feeling smooth. However, the time it takes for the mask to dry up is extremely harsh on your skin and can easily dry it up really quick. DO NOT LEAVE IT ON FOR MORE THAN 5 MIN.
Erin C.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?