BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Claire Y.
midland
It was really difficult to peel off, but it made my skin very soft and glowing. The bottle is very nice, however once you start squeezing it out, it’s hard to get it to stop.
Jessica B.
This face mask is great! It left my skin feeling really moisturized and feeling ready to take on the day. The packaging is great because of the tube that it comes it. It is relatively cheap compared to other face masks that I have tried, and works just as good!
Catie M.
Colorado Springs
Best face mask ever, left my face feeling silky smooth and refreshed. Made me feel awake and clean. Very effective, in a great package. Definitely going to get more when I run out. Face mask of my dreams. Please use this mask.
Mikayla P.
Stokesdale
Left residue on my skin- didn’t feel clean. Clogged my pores but overall got the job done! I expected for it not to be oily and for those with combination-oily skin it does come across as oily :( it was harsh on my skin as well. I wouldn’t recommend this to someone else unless they have dry skin.
KAYLA ☆.
Hartland
This mask is super refreshing! I love how it looks and its what drew my eye. These masks last forever and are super affordable which I also love. Definitely one of my favorite mask companies. A perfect mask before going out because it leaves you glowing.
Katelynn R.
I loved the pink salt and cucumber combination and it really made my skin feel smoother right after I used it. And then next morning my skin was visibly clearer and softer!
Amanda M.
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt is a great mask and exfoliater in one.  The salt and cucumber are gentle on my super sensitive skin.  My skin feels soft as a rose petal after using it.  I would definitely recommend anyone using this product.
Cheyenne B.
Madison, OH
I gave 3 stars because like most masks, my face felt soft and smooth. But, it was itchy. There are bits of grain and grit in this mask and for some reason the longer I left it on, the more it itched. May have been the salt. It didn't burn or anything, just was uncomfortable to wear due to itching.
Jessica W.
georgetown
Purchased at: Dollar General
Used this product last night! Bought it at a local dollar store in a multi pack! It was surprisingly good! Loved the scent and love that it doubled as an exfoliating scrub!
Anna d.
Atlanta
I have use this mask but in the bag form. It was a little messy but smelled super clean and left my face feeling smooth. The packaging was very attractive and definitely drew my attention. I would recommend this to others but in a more clean form especially the bottle.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel