BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Lana C.
sneads ferry, nc
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this face mask every week, and I love it!! The smell is not strong, and the packaging is cute! ❤️Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
I love Freemans masks. However, this one was just okay. The smell was fresh and my skin felt soft and clean after using it, however there was some irritation. I had to take the mask off early due to it burning my skin. I like other Freemans masks, but this one is the only one to do that.
Jordan M.
works great for your skin as does every other freeman mask. but, i’m only giving it three stars because it gets extremely itchy while it’s drying on your face. it’s not TERRIBLE and i continue to purchase and use this mask because i don’t mind it too much but i’ve let some friends try it and they say they can’t stand the itchy feeling so
Binti M.
Spring Valley , CA
I got into freeman masks by the little packets and I’m so glad I tired them. The pink and cucumber mask is my favorite. The only down side it can be very tingly. But otherwise I love the results I get from using it.I would definitely recommend this.  Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
Haley F.
Round Hill
The blue color is really nice and fun, the scent is a little strong so if you are sensitive to fragrances I would pass. The salt in this mask is supposed to exfoliate but just use a scrub instead. This mask is best for oily skin, because the salt dried out my skin a lot. I had a really fun time using this and it left my skin soft.
Rebecca W.
Freeman masks are a classic staple in my skin routine years ago. The masks come in huge tubes, and you will get a lot of wear from your purchase. I did enjoy the pink clay mask and I thought it was effective at awakening my skin. I would recommend and will repurchase.
Abby A.
Ringgold
It didn’t do anything at all for my skin at all I was so hoping that it would do what it said it would but I was disappointed when it did absolutely nothing it smellls really weird to I don’t recommend it at all it should be more hydrating like it says but it’s not
Kyla C.
Orlando
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Freeman Beauty masks so I picked this up while I was out today. I tried it for the first time tonight and after a few minutes, I did feel a bit itchy but it was nothing unbearable. When it was time to wash it off, my skin felt very smooth and soft. I didn't find it to be drying or irritating after taking it off.
Elizabeth B.
Saginaw
I love Freeman products. I started using them back when I was a teenager and 25 years later I'm still using Freeman. I find their products refreshing and innovating with using fruits, vegetables and plants. I've tried other products but this is by far my favorite!
Katie P.
Purchased at: Amazon
For me it helps with my dry spots and dark spots. My skin looks brighter after I use it and they are super cheap so good quality for less. I also only have one bottle I have other face masks and I use them all equally. I recommend highly!
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel