BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Latifa H.
Charlottesville, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is more gentle than the charcoal and black sugar pilaf mask in terms of application and the drain is that occurs after you peel off the mask. It is gentle enough to be applied once a week and yet not dry out the skin as much as other masks do that remove impurities from face. This mask is however difficult to be loved it comes out in bits and pieces since it’s clay mask and not gel mask and takes a while to dry and come off. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
Alicia A.
Milbank, SD
This clay mask is wonderful! I love Freeman masks in general but I really love this one. It makes my skin very soft and I love it! It really feels like my skin was rejuvenated! I feel like it was really gentle on my skin. It left my skin really soft. I would 100% buy again and would highly recommend this product to others! Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
max j.
Corinth
i love this mask ! it is a great quality mask for the price i bought it for . i got this mask for 5 dollars ( or maybe even less ) and i use it quite often . it has a lot of product and a big tube to last a while . it can easily be removed when time is up to take it off , and it leaves your face feeling soft and moisterized afterwards
𝓟𝓪𝔂𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓗.
Midwest city
This face-mask is really nice and rejuvenates the skin. The price isn’t really that bad and its very affordable. The face mask does everything it is supposed to and has a lovely scent. I do recommend this to others. The only problem is that if you have sensitive skin be careful. The salt is a little rough.
Brittney A.
Dallas
whenever i use this mask my face feels so clean and young after wards!  the face mask does get hard so i wouldn't talk and try not to laugh  until the whole mask dries. my skin literally felt brand new once i washed all the product off my face.Definitely one of my favorite face mask !
Jenelle W.
I love this product! It left my skin feeling amazing, for such an amazing price. I’ve tried many expensive skin care products, and i think this gives you way more of a result than what you pay for. The exfoliating pieces (i think they are salt crystals?) really felt nice on the skin.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz I purchased this mask for mommy and daughter at home spa days. I love the freeman masks. This one isn't my favorite, but it isn't horrible. It feels cooling and soothing at first, but as it dries it starts to make me itchy. I can only leave this mask on for the 10 minutes, or I'm so itchy. But i wash my face off and everything is fine. I think it's the pink salt and clay detoxing that does that. The cucumber is soothing though. It also smells great, and it's affordable. I could see this one being great for very oil skin.
Karen C.
Sault Sainte Marie
This is a very nice face mask and my skin feels so soft and clear afterwards. However I can't keep it on for more than 5 minutes due to it being very itchy to the point of it being unbearable. I do like this mask and will continue to use it but it won't be a repurchase for me.
Anna H.
Louisa
OMG! This one right here really cleaned out my pores and the salt in it to exfoliate made my skin feel so soft! This mask is my go to mask if I'm having a breakout. It even helps with my sensitive skin. It is amazing and I would 10/10 reccomend this to my friends and family.
Kaci H.
Titusville
After one use this product definitely gives you that young glow again. It’s very reasonable on price. I love the packing. This product is very effective in all aspects. I would say it can’t get better than this.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?