BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is more gentle than the charcoal and black sugar pilaf mask in terms of application and the drain is that occurs after you peel off the mask. It is gentle enough to be applied once a week and yet not dry out the skin as much as other masks do that remove impurities from face. This mask is however difficult to be loved it comes out in bits and pieces since it’s clay mask and not gel mask and takes a while to dry and come off. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
𝓟𝓪𝔂𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓗.
Midwest city
This face-mask is really nice and rejuvenates the skin. The price isn’t really that bad and its very affordable. The face mask does everything it is supposed to and has a lovely scent. I do recommend this to others. The only problem is that if you have sensitive skin be careful. The salt is a little rough.
laveda b.
Atlanta
I love this honestly it takes awhile for your skin to get use to it but it’s a great product what I recommend to do when getting this product just do it twice a week that’s all nothing more nothing less.2 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
Jenelle W.
I love this product! It left my skin feeling amazing, for such an amazing price. I’ve tried many expensive skin care products, and i think this gives you way more of a result than what you pay for. The exfoliating pieces (i think they are salt crystals?) really felt nice on the skin.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz I purchased this mask for mommy and daughter at home spa days. I love the freeman masks. This one isn't my favorite, but it isn't horrible. It feels cooling and soothing at first, but as it dries it starts to make me itchy. I can only leave this mask on for the 10 minutes, or I'm so itchy. But i wash my face off and everything is fine. I think it's the pink salt and clay detoxing that does that. The cucumber is soothing though. It also smells great, and it's affordable. I could see this one being great for very oil skin.
Karen C.
Sault Sainte Marie
This is a very nice face mask and my skin feels so soft and clear afterwards. However I can't keep it on for more than 5 minutes due to it being very itchy to the point of it being unbearable. I do like this mask and will continue to use it but it won't be a repurchase for me.
Mattie S.
Oklahoma City
I used this product that I got as a gift from a friend  and it started out feeling fine but when I took it off I had small burn/irritations on my cheeks. I do have sensitive skin so you might be fine if you don’t. I wouldn’t recommend trying if you do have sensitive skin.
Anna H.
Louisa
OMG! This one right here really cleaned out my pores and the salt in it to exfoliate made my skin feel so soft! This mask is my go to mask if I'm having a breakout. It even helps with my sensitive skin. It is amazing and I would 10/10 reccomend this to my friends and family.
Bethany G.
houston
I love this mask! It smells really good, and I love that it exfoliates at the same time. The only con is that the salt will make your skin itchy when it’s dry, so I would not recommend for sensitive skin types. I always have a great skin day after using this product!
Soozi G.
Akron
I love this facial mask!! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I have even used it gently around breakouts and they clear up quickly. It’s also very affordable and last a long time. You only have to use a little at a time to get great results.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel