Freeman Feeling Beautiful Refining Facial Cleanser uploaded by Paula H.Freeman Feeling Beautiful Refining Facial Cleanser uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New Look! Salicylic Acid Clears & Softens Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. Extracts of pear, combined with salicylic acid, help to keep skin clean and clear while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.  Skin is left feeling soft and supple. Not tested on animals. . see more...

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Refining Facial Cleanser
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it which is a plus.... I love the way my skin feels after using" in 6 reviews
The-Exercist E.
I picked up this cleanser on a whim and was surprised by how lovely it ended up being. The price is incredibly low, but you get a reliable, sensitive and beneficial product for it.
Monica D.
This mask is a great after work or after a long night out kind of treatment! I love laying back and putting one of these on my face to relax me. The scent is great, and the way my skin feels and looks afterwards is wonderful. Almost like a mini facial lol. Very inexpensive and worthy.
Anna B.
I love most Freeman's masks and cleansers. They're not going to miraculously give you clear or ageless skin, but they help get my face clean and prepped for other skincare, or refreshed at the end of the day. I love using this cleanser in the mornings, too. Would recommend.
Jennifer D.
Hyattsville, MD
I really like to use freeman feeling beautiful refining facial cleanser. The packaging is very simple and easy to spot at the stores. It definitely did its job by making my face fee as soft as a baby's butt. The smell was just a bit off but overall a very nice product.
This product smells and feels great! Made my skin very soft and refreshed. It met my expectations and I would recommend to a friend. The packaging is very nice and catches your eye nicely. I would potentially buy again but with sensitive skin I tend to stay away from products that may cause me to break out
Maria M.
Marshfield
The face masks are easy to apply and leave your skin baby smooth. I've used many of these products and they never fail me. They are very affordable and you can get them anywhere
l e.
Freeman is such a good product. I remember struggling to find a good face product for oily skin and a friend recommended this product I was iffy about since I had lost full hope on finding something, but on my first try I got great results I saw change in my skin within a few days ! I definitely recommend this! 10/10Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Wendy B.
Paramount
If I could give this product more stars I would. Hands down my go to facial cleansers. They all have their own individual purpose if you're looking for something specific. I always stock up. Wal-Mart has 2 for $5 fyi. This one in particular I use almost everyday. Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal & Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub
Melissa K.
Euclid, OH
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Refining Facial Cleanser is awesome.  It left my skin feeling clean, and did not feel dry at all.  I think it was worth every penny.
lily N.
I used this with my friend before and we both got an uncomfortable tingling feeling, and as it dried it tightened which is a normal thing, but it was very uncomfortable. It was quite difficult to remove as we used multiple paper towels and cloths, and it left a pimple on my friends nose the next day. Wouldn't use again!