BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Clay Acai Facial Mask
  • "I love all of their product but this is the one i go back to each time for a replenished and clean feel.  They are well priced so it great for me as i am on a budget. It is good for sensitive skin as well as very dry skin to normal. I can usually get two thin masks out of it. i just put the remaining amount in a baggie and save for the next day! " in 18 reviews
Lisa M.
Edenton, NC
This is an okay clay mask, and it did do its job. I do recommend warming it up a bit before putting it on. I put the unopened package in a large cup of hot water for about 10 minutes. Then I put it on for a more relaxing experience. The warm clay felt good on my face. I slowly worked it in on my face in small circular motions, so it would get deep down in my pores. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. It was harder to rinse off, as it wanted to stick to my face, but when it was gone I had a more youthful glow and my face felt soft and clean.
KiaSangria93🍷 c.
Bronx
I use this in rotation of a few other Freeman masks. Honestly they're so affordable that I think a woman could get the best use out of these BEFORE & AFTER makeup application. I use this at least 1 night to 1 hour before applying my makeup and after removing said makeup I'll use it again to refresh and rejuvenate my skin. It keeps my skin clear, smooth. and blemish free which was one of the biggest issues I faced when I first got into makeup.
Lori E.
Love the feel of this when applying it to skin. Very smooth and not too textured like some clay products. Love the scent - not too strong. Rinsing this product off is fairly easy and does not leave a residue. Skin feels soft, and, well... purified! Love this one to just relax and do something great for my face. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Clay Acai Facial Mask
Olivia L.
Chatsworth
Absolutely love this mask. I find that when I use this mask my skin looks a lot less inflamed and bothered than before. It really helps to purify skin leaving you with a clean feeling. I think this mask is pretty effective and I would recommend to those who aren’t looking to break the bank and are in need of a great face mask.
S G.
Foster City, CA
I am fond of all Freeman's products but I particularly like this Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Clay Acai Facial Mask.  It helps remove impurities and dead skin and removed blackheads and makes the skin glowy and beautiful.  It is good for once  week pick me up mask.
Sabrina V.
Zephyrhills
This product made my skin feel very nice. My skin felt smooth and refreshed. The packaging was nice. It was very effective. I would buy again. It was very gentle. I would buy again. This is a good brand. No need for improvement. Was good the way it was.
Keo K.
Minneapolis
This product helps with my heavy deep pores in my nose and outside of my skin. I also use this product all the time because it’s useful and it’s effective because it actually works with the face problems it also goes with the other products that are similar.
Marie L.
This product went on easily and smelled great! I bought this as a gift for myself and a family member. i have used this many times. It made my skin glow, and i have sensitive skin. The packaging is cute. I don't feel there is any need for improvement.
Sierra G.
Plymouth,Wi
Very nice! Loved how my face felt after using this product! Would highly recommend and buy again. I’ve always loved using Freeman’s products. The only thing I wish is at my local drugstores that they would sell in bulk at a time and not singular.
Erin C.
Staunton
This product was too harsh for my skin. It’s a good value, but not what I was looking for. On application of the T zone, it would burn my eyes to the point where I had to take it off which made me worry about how harsh the ingredients were.
. ..