Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Clay Acai Facial Mask uploaded by Ashley B.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Destini O.
Destini O.
This is one of my favorite facial masks. This mask leaves the skin very smooth and refreshed. My skin looks brand Nu. I will purchase again.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
This was a nice mask. It smelled really good and it left my face feeling soft. I don't think it really did much other than that though.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I'm a big fan of almost all the Freeman's masks! I've tried the Clay mask, Charcoal & Black Sugar & the Dead Sea Minerals mask! (& Obviously this one! 😂)
But this one is my HOLY GRAIL! It's awesome in my book! I use this mask 2X a week. Yes Ladies it's that amazing!! Makes my face feel so fresh & Clean!!
This mask smells very good, no chemical smell.
Some of the reasons why I love this mask is because it DOESN'T make my face compensate and get my face all oily after. (Like A LOT of masks do.) Another reason is because sometimes I have pimples and this mask really helps reduce the redness & helps calm my face! (It doesn't by any means treat acne/ Pimples.)
& It helps with lines & wrinkles!!! It's magic I swear!

I highly recommend trying this mask out Ladies!!! 😁😁
Sweetie R.
Sweetie R.
This is a GREAT relaxing time mask... As I like to call it lol! The packaging is very easy to open and keeps the contents tidy and right on hand. I bought it on a whim right from the local Walmart! It definetley exceeded my expectations! After applying and allowing the formula to fry my skin felt INCREDIBLY and UNBELIEVABLY soft, fresh and CLEAN. My pores were smaller and my skin tone had a beautiful clear underglow to it. I just couldn't stop touching my skin because of the softness and smoothness. I will def be reordering this product and highly recommend to friends and famly! This purifying mask can easily become addictive! Clear, beautiful, well rested, glowing skin! What more could you ask for!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this mask.  The texture was smooth and thick.  I enjoyed the scent as well.  I really love clay masks because I feel like they really draw out the impurities in my skin.  This Freeman Beautiful Purifying Clay Acai Facial Mask was a great buy.  I will purchase it again in the future.  My skin felt so nice after I was done with the mask.
Lusanne F.
Lusanne F.
Susanville
This was the first Freeman brand mask I had used and I absolutely loved it.  It was easy to use and made my skin feel so refreshed afterwards.  It was very reasonably priced at Rite-Aid and I would definitely use it again.  The only downfall was the packaging.  Because you can use it for more than 1 use, I wish it was resealable or had a cap.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
I love these masks. The Freeman Feeling Beautiful line makes wonderful masks at a great price. I am never disappointed with these products and that includes this one. The Purifying Clay Acai Facial mask is one I'll repurchase
sammar m.
sammar m.
Morganton
This product not only smells good, but makes your face feel refreshed the second you wash it off. It applies on smoothly and is gentle on your skin. It's a great product for a very cheap price at places like Walmart or other drug stores. I would definitely buy it again!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Chesterfield, VA
Great clay mask for removing impurities in my skin. I am a teacher and at the end of the week I am looking for something to remove the dirt and pollen from my skin after daily recess duty. It is easy to apply and rinses clean quickly. I will definitely purchase again.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Love! It leaves face feeling smooth! I would recommend to anyone looking for a mask. It was effective I would say since I would buy again. I don't particularly like the packaging since you don't use all product in one use, it would be nice to have a nicer packaging for when you use the package more than once it can get messy.
. ..