Juliette S.

How is this mask? Does it help to smooth and clear out pimples?

Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Castlewood, VA
1 year, 5 months ago
Hated it. Dont buy if you have sensitive skin. Its very "perfumey" and caused me to break out.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
1 year, 7 months ago
no not really it for your skin
ashley r.
ashley r.
1 year, 7 months ago
I wouldn't say pimples either....I'd try a face SCRUB to try and remove dead skin!
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Media, PA
1 year, 7 months ago
I think it helps with pores but I wouldn't say with pimples. It just left my face feeling smooth.