BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Nourish and purify with this award-winning mask! Rich Clays dive deep to purge dirt and oils from pores. Avocado, Oatmeal and Vitamin E help moisturize for lasting skin softness. Perfect for normal to combination skin.The Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask is perfect for normal to combination skin. This clay mask features Avocado and Oatmeal that moisturize for lasting skin softness. Kaolin, a white powder clay, helps refine pores and clear congestion leaving skin squeak clean and soft to the touch.

Water, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodiu,m Polyacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothazolinone, Fragrance, Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Blue 1 (C1 42090)

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
  • "Of all the different masks I've tried, this one definitely brightens, moisturizes and rids my face of blackheads and pimples. Also, my skin is extremely sensitive and this mask is not too harsh on my face; It really works." in 206 reviews
Kaleigh W.
I love freeman masks I only used this once but it was great. It did not dry my skin out too much even though it was a mud mask and I have dry skin. It has pretty packaging and it did not irritate my skin even though I do have sensitive skin. Overall I would recommend this product.
Mya R.
oklahoma
This Freeman's sample packet avocado face mask if perfect for travel. The avocado mask smooths and moisturizes the face in no time! It is fun for a night with the girls since it is a funny green color. Perfect if it is cold outside and your face feels too dry for comfort.
Jodie S.
Theresa
I love that avocado is included as well as the oatmeal.  The combination of both is very effective in maintaining a healthy soothed complexion.  I found that this mask does what it says and is very reasonably priced where for $1 anyone can try it out.
Taylah E.
Halifax
i love the smell and color of this clay mask. it best applies with a brush rather than your hands. it leaves your skin feeling smooth and deeply cleaned after rinsing off. the only thing i dislike about this mask is how hard it is to get off
Csilla K.
Caribou
Freeman Masks are The Bomb!!!!!! Love them!!! They make my skin feel so soft, less breakouts and they smell awesome!! "I use the Dead Sea Minerals one, it's blue and I get so funny wearing this. I pamper myself while wearing it, headphones on , chewing on pink bubble gum, doing my nails..."Singing in the voice of a chipmunk!! "The senses come alive!!! "There is nothing better than when you can pamper yourself and feel happy to be alive and blessed to be able to use good products. Freeman "I love your masks!! "Can you make a Pink Strawberry Mud Mask too?? "I'll be happy to test it out and review it. <3
Reallyjoee S.
Imperial Beach
Loved this product! So easy to use and helped cleared my skin I usually get these at Walmart and they usually come like 2 for a dollar so it’s very affordable and so easy to use & who doesn’t like avocado! Makes your skin so soft!
Ashly🌵 a.
Texas
It like really helps my skin and makes it feel really smooth. After using it I noticed it dies what it says, also my skin is super sensitive and it doesn't make it red or all nasty like other masks I've used from other brands.
Jennifer M.
Deepwater, NJ
I’ve used this mask twice in my life and both times it has made my skin burn while and after taking it off. Maybe it was just because I have sensitive skin so if that’s the case this mask is not sensitive skin-friendly.
Leah D.
Buffalo
Definitely purifying & brought out some Pimples that obviously were hiding in my face. I actually think that’s a good thing because it means I brought out impurities stuck in my face. Since I have product to treat the pimples it was quick and easy so there was no issue. I definitely think it did it’s job with the purifying!! It felt very good on my face. My face was so soft afterward and my pimples came out very quickly. I was able to take care of them fast. If you’re a need for a good purifying mask to really clean out your face this one is definitely one of my top choices highly recommended.
Kristen M.
Fletcher, NC
All of these products have improved my skin when I used them. I would absolutely recommend! Lemme tell you guys, I’m not usually one to spend boatloads of money on skincare (even though I probably should spend more because it’s the base and what your makeup goes onto! Ha). But that’s what’s awesome about this brand! All of their products are super affordable and they are such high quality skincare products! Love, love, love!! Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
If you have oily skin did this mask work for you?
Julia P.
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this/how do you think it would fare for a sensitive skinned girl?
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC
Does it cause many people to breakout after first use?
Margaret G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know where I can find this in Walmart? I went through the whole skincare area and couldn't find these.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin??