BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Nourish and purify with this award-winning mask! Rich Clays dive deep to purge dirt and oils from pores. Avocado, Oatmeal and Vitamin E help moisturize for lasting skin softness. Perfect for normal to combination skin.The Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask is perfect for normal to combination skin. This clay mask features Avocado and Oatmeal that moisturize for lasting skin softness. Kaolin, a white powder clay, helps refine pores and clear congestion leaving skin squeak clean and soft to the touch.

Water, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodiu,m Polyacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothazolinone, Fragrance, Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Blue 1 (C1 42090)

• Heard a lot about this product , is it good?3 Answers
  • Can I get this in the Uk?? 🤔1 Answers
  • "Hey guys!! Has anyone tried peel off masks?? if so ...ho...2 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
  • "Of all the different masks I've tried, this one definitely brightens, moisturizes and rids my face of blackheads and pimples. Also, my skin is extremely sensitive and this mask is not too harsh on my face; It really works." in 206 reviews
Angel B.
Lithonia, GA
Definitely does as it says. When I feel a breakout coming on I use this mask and my skin returns to it’s normal calm. I’ve used the mask now 3x and have seen it work it’s magic. My pores are nonexistent, emerging breakouts vanish, and it has calmed and dried out current breakouts. Do NOT expect to talk or be expressive with this mask on, it gets very tight as it dries. Also rather than waiting 7-10 minutes I find it easier to remove when you allow it to dry and crack a bit. But even when you’re in a hurry and use the 7 minutes it still does it’s job!Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Csilla K.
Caribou
Freeman Masks are The Bomb!!!!!! Love them!!! They make my skin feel so soft, less breakouts and they smell awesome!! "I use the Dead Sea Minerals one, it's blue and I get so funny wearing this. I pamper myself while wearing it, headphones on , chewing on pink bubble gum, doing my nails..."Singing in the voice of a chipmunk!! "The senses come alive!!! "There is nothing better than when you can pamper yourself and feel happy to be alive and blessed to be able to use good products. Freeman "I love your masks!! "Can you make a Pink Strawberry Mud Mask too?? "I'll be happy to test it out and review it. <3
Leah D.
Buffalo
Definitely purifying & brought out some Pimples that obviously were hiding in my face. I actually think that’s a good thing because it means I brought out impurities stuck in my face. Since I have product to treat the pimples it was quick and easy so there was no issue. I definitely think it did it’s job with the purifying!! It felt very good on my face. My face was so soft afterward and my pimples came out very quickly. I was able to take care of them fast. If you’re a need for a good purifying mask to really clean out your face this one is definitely one of my top choices highly recommended.
Kristen M.
Fletcher, NC
All of these products have improved my skin when I used them. I would absolutely recommend! Lemme tell you guys, I’m not usually one to spend boatloads of money on skincare (even though I probably should spend more because it’s the base and what your makeup goes onto! Ha). But that’s what’s awesome about this brand! All of their products are super affordable and they are such high quality skincare products! Love, love, love!! Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask
Riley S.
this mask really dried out my skin! It was one of the first masks i ever bought, and i bought it from wallgreens. Like i said, the mask made my pores feel tight, like my face was stretched, and it also made my skin super dry and flaky. My makeup would not apply well that day either. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
I’m loving this product!! The first time I purchased it I had ran out of my favorite “the stripper” mask and ran to the local Walmart to pick up a quick dupe. Although the color is very different, I love the cooling feeling that this mask has on the skin! This is my go to mask when I’m getting ready for a formal event and I know I’m going to be wear a full-face if makeup for a long time! If you don’t wash it off as soon as it dries it’ll crack and flake off, but this isn’t a problem in my experience.
This face mask is sooo adorable and really helps the skin!! I usually apply it to angry breakout areas and it seems to calm down my irritation well.
The application process is super easy: I usually just squirt it out of the tube onto a cheap foundation brush and apply it straight to the face! And for taking it off I just take a warm, wet washcloth and it comes off easily! No need to scrub and irritate the skin!!
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
This is by far the best face mask I've ever used. I have sensitive, acne prone skin which makes me very hesitant to try new products. I saw this at Walmart and figured that for $4 it was worth a try. It far exceeded any expectations that I had! It goes on so smooth and smells heavenly. It doesn't dry out my skin and has caused no break outs. It is very soothing and has helped clear up my skin so much. It's definitely a holy grail for me.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Amazing mask! I just used this tonight and I need to start using it more often. My face felt so much smoother and it seemed to even out my skin tone as well, as far as redness goes. It does start to get really tight as all clay masks do. Sometimes it will feel uncomfortable but within a few minutes the feeling starts to fade and it relaxes your face. The smell is the only thing that is not the greatest, but it’s not horrible. A little definitely goes along way and for the price, you can’t beat it! I highly recommend!
ashlee l.
Houston
I love the Freeman brand! I just bought this mask about 2 weeks ago from ULTA. It smells really good and left my skin feeling amazing. I was starting to break out and it did a really good job of deep cleaning my skin and my pores felt and looked noticeably smaller. I put on moisturizer after using the mask so my skin didn't feel dry at all. I would highly recommend this mask! Also the price is unbeatable, these masks are very affordable.
Melani S.
Gainesville, GA
not freeman’s best mask in my opinion, but it does the job. seems to balance oily skin without drying it out. however, it just didn’t amaze me as much as their other masks. maybe others will have a different experience. nonetheless, it is a good value and a decent buy. i personally wouldn’t necessarily repurchase it, but i’m not so dissapointed that i will stop using it. i plan to finish the tube and then go back to my all time favorite (the antistress mask from freeman that comes in the blue tube).
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
If you have oily skin did this mask work for you?
Julia P.
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this/how do you think it would fare for a sensitive skinned girl?
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC
Does it cause many people to breakout after first use?
Margaret G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know where I can find this in Walmart? I went through the whole skincare area and couldn't find these.
MaKaylee B.
Does this have a scent to it? And what kind of texture is the mask itself?

Rite Aid