Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pore Cleansing Mask, Sparkling Pear 5 oz

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pore Cleansing Mask, Sparkling Pear 5 oz at Walmart.com

With Sparkling Pear; P erfect for Oily & Combination Skin; No Parabens; R eveals Smoother Fresher Skin; M inimizes Pore Visibility; C lears Pores; Free Shipping; Sold Individually

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pore Cleansing Mask, Sparkling Pear 5 oz!
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pore Cleansing Mask, Sparkling Pear 5 oz uploaded by Amanda M.
This stuff is great. The pear one smells super nice and does a great job at helping clear my husband's oily skin. My skin is super dry, his is super oily, and Freeman has masks for everyone! My husband is totally willing to mask with me which also says a lot about how good this stuff is. It's also very affordable and you can get it on Amazon super cheap and in packs. I'm running low on a couple, time to go shopping!
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
Coventry
I love this mask! It really helps to get rid of blackheads. I’ve slept all night with this on and it never burned my skin or irritated it one bit. Whenever I use it, my boyfriend always says how shiny my face is. It tightens your skin and gives you a natural beautiful glow!
Purchased at: Walmart
When I think skin and face care I think Freeman brand products, and any time I buy freemans I stock up on my 2 most used the feeling beautiful pore cleanser and the exfoliating and detoxifying charcoal face scrub and mask. Always 3 of each in my bathroom.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Castleton, NY
This mask is good in theory, but unfortunately I haven't been able to use it properly.   This mask burns my eyes to the point that I can't keep it on.  Mind you I have it no where near my eyes.  I've tried it a few times, thinking it was a fluke, but it wasn't.  I honestly don't know what it would do for my skin if I could leave it on for more than 3 minutes.  It smells great though!  It also doesn't irritate my skin at all, just my eyes, like I have acid in them...
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
North Bay
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pore Cleansing Mask, Sparkling Pear 5 oz uploaded by Jess C.
Purchased at: Target
This is a nice affordable mask for anyone looks to refresh their skin and refine the texture of it. The results are not extreme but I did enjoy the feel of the mask especially when combined with other masks that I use! A little bit goes a long way also! This mask lasts a long time and is very affordable
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Doral, FL
Yes yes yes 100 times yes. I only paid 5 bucks for this in walmart and I cannot have enough of it. I would definitely recommend adding this to your skin care routine.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Levis, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this clay mask!! It leaves my skin super smooth and feeling clean, i just love all freeman’s masks i’ve ever tried! This one is a very good one!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
This is a great everyday cleanser at a great cost. It is a must have. Would see the difference on the skin after every use!!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines