BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Made in USA 310-446-9300 see more...

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Green Tea + Orange Blossom Peel-Off Gel Mask - 6 oz.

Start your review of Freeman Feeling Beautiful Green Tea + Orange Blossom Peel-Off Gel Mask - 6 oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Latifa H.
Charlottesville, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite masks from Ulta. This mask leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth and cool and is very easy to apply and peel off as well. Since this mask has extracts from green tea and orange it has an amazing sent which is not very strong and does not irritate my nose I would recommend this mask to be used three times a week for softer skin since that’s what I do to get softer skin since this mask has extracts from green tea and orange it has an amazing sent which is not very strong and does not irritate my nose I would recommend this mask to be used three times a week since that’s what I do to get softer skin. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Green Tea + Orange Blossom Peel-Off Gel Mask - 6 oz.
Allie k.
Maryland Hts, MO
This is my favorite peel mask! It’s unbelievably affordable and this comes with so much product in it. I like to double mask, use this first and then a hydrating mask. It leaves my skin tight & glowing!!
Jolene T.
Eugene
It’s to sticky. And has a odd smell. The cap gets product built up around the snap. It gets sticky and then sometimes it all dry on top and sticky underneath. It leaves little flakes of dry crusty product all around the bottle. It works great as mask. Some trouble peeling it of in larger pieces though.
Christina (.
Pittsburgh, PA
I would not recommend for sensitive skin. It was abrasive and irritating. I don’t think there was much or even any green tea in it because it strongly smelled like oranges and just oranges. I don’t think I would recommend this to anyone. I like other freeman masks a lot better.
Kenzie D.
I like these face masks a lot! They smell good and are refreshing. I own basically all of them that 5 Below sells! I enjoy that it is a peel off face mask! Something I wish they would do though is make all the face mask peel off as well as the original wash off.
Jamal J.
Marietta, GA
Left my skin feeling soft and I could see a difference in skin tone after my third use. Kinda took sometime getting used to it, being the first mask I ever bought, but I do use gloves to apply to my face instead of bare hands. Makes for a easier apply and go.
Mirranda T.
Titonka
Smells terrible but leaves skin feeling great. Really weird, I don’t know if this happened to anyone else but it makes my eyes super red and I always make sure not to get it to close to my eyes. So I’m not sure what that is. It’s okay. It’s cheap.
Kristonyy 🌻.
Mobile, AL
I use this mask once or twice a week. While it does get the job done, it does make my skin tingle a bit, I’m not sure if it is supposed to do that, but it hasn’t burnt me or made me break out after I use it. Other than that, it gets the job done.
Keely-Shae S.
Russellville, KY
This peel mask smells great. It doesn’t not hurt when you peel it off. This peels off easily and doesn’t leave little bits behind. You get a lot of product for an affordable price. My skin always feels soft after using.
Ally B.
Harrisburg, PA
While this mask is fun to peel off it’s not very effective in clearing your pots out. I’ve find it irritates problem spots/skin more than it helps decrease them. I would recommend one of their non peel off masks.