BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Clarifies & Renews Skin Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This clarifying mask gently peels away impurities while Cucumber Extract leaves your skin smooth and silky. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off MaskImmerse skin with super nutrients found only in nature! This Pomegranate-infused mask gently purges dirt and excess oils from skin for a cleaner, refined surface. An 8-antioxidant blend of Acai, Blueberry, Cranberry, Goji, Mango, Mangosteen, Noni, and Pomegranate guard against free radicals and environmental stress. Get gorgeous as you reveal fresher skin. Perfect for all skin types. Directions: Apply an even layer to clean, dry face, avoiding eye area, eye brows, hair line, and lips. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel off mask from outer edges. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propelyne Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarium Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract, Morindia Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI17200)DirectionsApply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry and gently peel off. Rinse with warm water.

• Omg I have never seen this product from this brand I will...1 Answers
  • Guys i live on France where can i get this ?!1 Answers
  • Where can you still find a good variety of these? The Wal...9 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask

Start your review of Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom actually introduced me to this product because in the wintertime our skin gets dry and we need a way to remove the dead skin cells." in 24 reviews
  • "great product i use it through the week on my face as i have oily skin, it smells great and makes your skin feel good i would recommend having something close by to clean your hands it is messy." in 21 reviews
  • "Every time I had a blemish and couldn't quite afford proactive this worked great at clarifying my skin and leaving it super soft and smooth :) works great especially for teenagers" in 15 reviews
  • "Make sure to put it on in a thin and even consistency, and leave on more like 20-25 minutes as opposed to the 15 it recommends." in 13 reviews
  • "I was skeptical at first because i thought that I would have needed to wait for a long time, but it's only 10 minutes!" in 13 reviews
Athens , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Gel peel off mask are kinda meh to me. I love a gel mask it’s great for dry skin but gel peel off is not bad but not great either. When I think of peel I think of it clearing the pores and this is just way to soft to do that. Another thing is if you put to little on there’s hardly anything to peel off but if you put too much on it takes forever to dry to peel off then it’s just messy. Not the worst mask but I’d rather take my gel mask in a non peel form. It’s great for dry skin tho. #dryskin #sensitiveskin #peeloff #peelmask #gelmask #allskintypes #softskin #skincare #freeman #freemanmask Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask
Canton, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is another great mask from Freeman. Peel off masks definitely require a bit of a thicker layer to get them to stick and peel off nicely, but you still get plenty of uses out of this tube. It’s a great value for the money. The formula of this is great as well.
Peoria
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE Freeman Maks/Peels. My face always feels super clean after. You put on and let it sit for 15 minutes. The smell is AMAZING too! Once it's ready you peel off. Then wash your face. You will absolutely love the way your skin feels after just one use!
Very easy to use and smells really great! It leaves my skin feeling soft and I rarely use any other brand of skincare besides freeman and Burt’s bees. Their products are great!
Christmas, FL
Love this peel off mask! Freeman really knows what they are doing with masks and this is a fave of mine. I don't do masks too often, so a tube lasts a while for me. I do like to do clay and peel offs and this peel off is gentle and effective. Leaves my skin almost glowing. Nice packaging and affordable too. I recommend doing it before a shower because it's a pain to get all the mask off your face.
Santa Fe, NM
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I'm loving it. I have definitely noticed a change in my face and pores for the better. It leaves me face feeling really smooth. It doesn't hurt at all to take off like other peel off face mask products I've tired. I will say that it's a little bad for oily skin. I think it's because of the serum in it. Bit use a face wash afterwards to lessen the oil on your face after you use this.
Springtown, TX
2,403 reviews
I recently tried this mask because of it's ratings on Influenster. I purchased this in the one-time use package from Walmart for less than $2, so affordable in my opinion. This might become one of my favorite masks on pamper night! I have been purchasing some really expensive facial products ($80+) so to find something so inexpensive that WORKS - amazes me. When I opened it, it reminded me of a gel glue consistency. I usually try to save half of my package of the mask to get multiple uses but this mask seemed like it might dry up so I used it all. I placed it all over my face and it started to drip - so keep that in mind when applying this, I was happy I was home alone to say the least. As it dried it tingled and gave a cooling sensation. As I watched it dry on my face, I could see little bubbles escaping from my pores. Since I applied the whole package, it took about an hour to dry but I didn't mind. It was so easy to peel off, didn't get caught in my hair. I could see all of the pores in the peel off portion and what it extracted. It was actually a pretty cool experience, it felt like it was taking off a layer of dead skin cells but in a good way, no pain. This really helped clear and minimize my pores. The whole experience was actually fun as far as masks go. I definitely recommend this mask. I rarely see note-worthy results from masks after only one use and I did from this (I also applied the leftovers to my t-zone after peeling off the first layer of mask). Mattifying results. A little drying because of how much I used and using it twice in one night so I used a cooling and hydrating gel mask after. The two of these masks really complimented each other for my combo skin. Totally recommend both of these products in conjunction, especially after a face steam! XO  Masqueology Collagen Hydro Gel Mask
Melrose Park, IL
I recently started using freeman products in August I love there peel of mask they smell great and have great benefits for your skin. My face always looks so much brighter after using them. There easy to use I have a three month old so I need something quick and easy because I only have a limited amount of me time
Tulsa
I love face masks so when I saw this one at Walmart I was really happy they didn't have a huge variety at first but they do now I'm super happy they come in a bigger container than just individual packaging because I don't have to buy as many definitely recommend buying this product!!!!
Rathdrum
This mask doesn't peel off in one piece, doesn't ever fully dry down - even after leaving it in for much longer than the recommended time, or applying very thin layers - and takes a very long time to rinse off of my face. Overall, I was disappointed in the product.
Schnecksville, PA
Where did you guys find this product? I've looked everywhere, but i can't find it and I refuse to order online.
Dayton, OH
How often should a use this mask a week?
How long would this product typically last you?
Nashville, TN
How long do you leave it on for ?
Is there a noticeable difference after using it?

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email