BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #27 in Facial Peels

Clarifies & Renews Skin Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This clarifying mask gently peels away impurities while Cucumber Extract leaves your skin smooth and silky. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off MaskImmerse skin with super nutrients found only in nature! This Pomegranate-infused mask gently purges dirt and excess oils from skin for a cleaner, refined surface. An 8-antioxidant blend of Acai, Blueberry, Cranberry, Goji, Mango, Mangosteen, Noni, and Pomegranate guard against free radicals and environmental stress. Get gorgeous as you reveal fresher skin. Perfect for all skin types. Directions: Apply an even layer to clean, dry face, avoiding eye area, eye brows, hair line, and lips. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel off mask from outer edges. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propelyne Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarium Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract, Morindia Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI17200)DirectionsApply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry and gently peel off. Rinse with warm water.

• Omg I have never seen this product from this brand I will defend ...1 Answers
  • Where can you still find a good variety of these? The Walmarts ne...9 Answers
  • Your local pharmacy chain should carry it. It's not going to be ...1 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask
  • "My mom actually introduced me to this product because in the wintertime our skin gets dry and we need a way to remove the dead skin cells." in 24 reviews
  • "great product i use it through the week on my face as i have oily skin, it smells great and makes your skin feel good i would recommend having something close by to clean your hands it is messy." in 21 reviews
  • "Every time I had a blemish and couldn't quite afford proactive this worked great at clarifying my skin and leaving it super soft and smooth :) works great especially for teenagers" in 15 reviews
  • "Make sure to put it on in a thin and even consistency, and leave on more like 20-25 minutes as opposed to the 15 it recommends." in 13 reviews
  • "I was skeptical at first because i thought that I would have needed to wait for a long time, but it's only 10 minutes!" in 13 reviews
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I'm not sure what it is about a peel off face mask but it makes me feel like I'm taking out impurities versus when I rinse these types of masks. I've been using this exact mask as a staple for years, kind of like St. Ives Apricot Scrub. This pomegranate version from Freeman has an awesome but light scent and the packaging is pretty basic and not messy.
The product comes out as a really thick, clear gel and applies smoothly (avoid eyes and lips like most masks) and it dries within 10 minutes. What I really appreciate is there is almost NEVER any left over product or residue on my face; which is something I took for granted until I started trying the new charcoal peel off masks! For a tube worth of months of face masks at a price point always under $5 this is a winner for sure.
Eve C.
I like the peel off mask. It drys up nicely and comes off smooth. It does leave behind some residue that you have to go back and wash off but for the most part tyre able to peel it off in one peace. This mask definitely goes into your pores and pulls all the yucky stuff out. I bought it at ulta and they’re a good price, plus they last forever since you don’t use them everyday.
Shawn D.
Anchorage
I use this when I want that to get skin feeling! Definitely tighten and nourishes the skin, without having that harsh or hard to peel off feeling. I do have facial hair as I am a man but it doesn’t stick to it terribly as some other brands I have noticed.
Lisa C.
Greenwood
Really like the way this makes my skin feel after using. I feel there are two cons to this product which is why I didn't give a 5. If you get this in your hairline it is nearly impossible to get out and it is very thick hard to add coverage on your face.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This mask has a thin consistency. Tip: stay away from your hairline! I wouldn't use it more than once a week. It is effective, but be on the watch out for reactions to it.

Pro: smells great, leaves cleaning skin feeling, gentle, improves skin texture, not greasy

Con: messy, can irritate sensitive skin, doesn't remove makeup
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
I bought this mask at ulta when they had their buy two get one free masks and I'm so glad I picked this one up. I love peel off masks, specially when they come off in one piece. Just make sure not to get any of this on your eyebrows because it can be a struggle getting this out, lol.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
First time user! & Omg this product does nothing for me but make the short hair that grow around my chin area extra prickly and noticeable!! Everything looked darker to me! I gave it away and won’t buy this mask specifically again! Even though i love some of the other Freeman masks!!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I use this mask about ONCE a week. I picked it up cheap at Target i belive and im so happy thats i did. I have very dry skin and this helps remove it after exfloiating, it smells Great too!!
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I'm loving it. I have definitely noticed a change in my face and pores for the better. It leaves me face feeling really smooth. It doesn't hurt at all to take off like other peel off face mask products I've tired. I will say that it's a little bad for oily skin. I think it's because of the serum in it. Bit use a face wash afterwards to lessen the oil on your face after you use this.
Justina W.
Greenville, TX
This is one that is always in my house. The smell is amazing, it is amazing to use, and it doesn't have some crazy packaging or price point which is amazing. I am in love with this one and love how easily it comes out and goes on. I do wish the bottle was bigger through
Dayna M.
Schnecksville, PA
Where did you guys find this product? I've looked everywhere, but i can't find it and I refuse to order online.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
How often should a use this mask a week?
Scarlett S.
How long would this product typically last you?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
How long do you leave it on for ?
Anna Y.
Is there a noticeable difference after using it?