BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #29 in Facial Peels

Clarifies & Renews Skin Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This clarifying mask gently peels away impurities while Cucumber Extract leaves your skin smooth and silky. . see more...

• Omg I have never seen this product from this brand I will defend ...1 Answers
  • Where can you still find a good variety of these? The Walmarts ne...9 Answers
  • Your local pharmacy chain should carry it. It's not going to be ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom actually introduced me to this product because in the wintertime our skin gets dry and we need a way to remove the dead skin cells." in 24 reviews
  • "great product i use it through the week on my face as i have oily skin, it smells great and makes your skin feel good i would recommend having something close by to clean your hands it is messy." in 21 reviews
  • "Every time I had a blemish and couldn't quite afford proactive this worked great at clarifying my skin and leaving it super soft and smooth :) works great especially for teenagers" in 15 reviews
  • "Make sure to put it on in a thin and even consistency, and leave on more like 20-25 minutes as opposed to the 15 it recommends." in 13 reviews
  • "I was skeptical at first because i thought that I would have needed to wait for a long time, but it's only 10 minutes!" in 13 reviews
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I love this mask. It makes my skin feel great after use. It peels off easily and painlessly. And my favorite part, os that it smells absolutely AMAZING. Packaging is great. Cute and eye catching. Plus it's a great size. I mean there are so many little packs of masks you can buy that are only to use ONE TIME and they cost just as much, if not more than this whole tube. I get at least 20 to 30 uses out of all my tubes this size. You simply cannot beat the price. Not to mention, I bought a whole bag full from Ulta a couple of weeks ago BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF on Freeman's whole brand.
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I'm loving it. I have definitely noticed a change in my face and pores for the better. It leaves me face feeling really smooth. It doesn't hurt at all to take off like other peel off face mask products I've tired. I will say that it's a little bad for oily skin. I think it's because of the serum in it. Bit use a face wash afterwards to lessen the oil on your face after you use this.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
This product is okay... It's supposed to smell like pomegranates but I can hardly tell. I have applying a light and a generous amount of product and I still feel like it does not peel as easily as I would like. After peeling off the mask I do not feel like it really cleaned out my pores. Almost as if it pulled the dirt from my pores then just left it there on the surface.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This mask has a thin consistency. Tip: stay away from your hairline! I wouldn't use it more than once a week. It is effective, but be on the watch out for reactions to it.

Pro: smells great, leaves cleaning skin feeling, gentle, improves skin texture, not greasy

Con: messy, can irritate sensitive skin, doesn't remove makeup
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
I bought this mask at ulta when they had their buy two get one free masks and I'm so glad I picked this one up. I love peel off masks, specially when they come off in one piece. Just make sure not to get any of this on your eyebrows because it can be a struggle getting this out, lol.
Jennifer M.
I really like this mask. It does clean out my pores and it purifies. The only thing i dont really like about it is the smell. Its a little too strong but overall, it works really good on refining my pores.
Lauren S.
['Woodbridge ', ''], VA
Ahhhhh I love these! The mask truly makes your skin feel refreshed after you peel it off. I bought it from my local ulta beauty. It met a great amount of my expectations. The smell of the peel off mask is amazing and I think every girl and boy would love these
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
I have tried several freeman beauty masks and I love them all! They’re cruelty free and so affordable. This is one of my favorite masks. As far as peel off masks go this is the bomb! This mask smells so nice and peels off very well. You do have to let it dry for a while and make sure you don’t apply too much or too thick. If you apply it evenly and not super thin it will remove just fine. It smells sweet and fruity and always leaves my skin super soft. I highly recommend this. Also make sure you try it a few times before deciding on it. Like with everything else practice makes perfect!
Alexis V.
Re-freshes skin, makes your skin feel so much more healthier, I bought this at Ulta and they have a great selection of different kinds of masks . This mask was nice and gentle, no trouble taking it off, I would definitely buy again. Very nice product.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this mask every once in awhile. It seems to help calm any acne I might have that's trying to surface and it improves the texture of my skin. Plus, it just feels pretty nice. The scent is a little strong, but it's tolerable.
Dayna M.
Schnecksville, PA
Where did you guys find this product? I've looked everywhere, but i can't find it and I refuse to order online.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
How often should a use this mask a week?
Scarlett S.
How long would this product typically last you?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
How long do you leave it on for ?
Anna Y.
Is there a noticeable difference after using it?