Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Moisturizing Cleanser Kiwi and Yogurt uploaded by Rue M.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Gently Purifies & Moisturizes. Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. Nutrient rich Kiwi and the beneficial probiotics of non-dairy Yogurt in this moisturizing cream cleanser gently helps to rid impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils. It helps to reduce the appearance of large pores. It will leave skin clean, hydrated and radiant.

Nutrient rich Kiwi and the beneficial probiotics of non-dairy yogurt in this moisturising cream cleanser gently helps to rid impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils. It helps to reduce the appearance of large pores. It will leave skin clean, hydrated and radiant.

WATER (AQUA),PETROLATUM, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, CARBOMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, YOGURT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Moisturizing Cleanser Kiwi and Yogurt
  • "Lately because of the cold weather my skin has been feeling very dry and rough, but this cleanser does a really good job at moisturizing my skin. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel really soft after using it." in 10 reviews
  • "I love this whole line of products. I have sensitive skin and none of their products bother me in the slightest." in 9 reviews
Brianna b.
rochester
i found that this product really burned my hands . they put too much of the face mask into one bottle. so after cleaning my face, using the face mask, I decided I should clean my hands. the face mask and my hands did not work well together. one thing I would say is that "this works great for my face, very bad for my hands, as I have gotten even more acne on my hands then I did before putting the face cleanser on my hands"
Yolanda T.
Highly recommend to people with dry skin ! You can purchase this at any local Walmart or target it's super affordable and in my own opinion worth the price ! It's great for both dry and oily skin because it hydrates and hydrating your face is super important especially right now that the temperatures are dropping your skin still tends to get dry I highly recommend this !
Genesis F.
Sacramento
I am a BIG fan of freeman facial cleansers. This brand got me into cleansing my face before that i didnt know anything about cleansing my face. I would rate this product from a 1-10 a 10. This product is inexpensive and it works great if you're on a budget. I still purchase this product until this very day, I love trying all their new cleansers that come out
Caroline P.
Shawnee, OK
I have used freeman's feeling beautiful facial moisturizing cleanser for about two years now, and I am in love. It is perfect for cleansing an already makeup-free face in the mornings and after you take makeup off at night. It is hydrating and gentle, and it leaves NO residue. My skin tends to be dry in the mornings, so it works wonders for me.
Lauren P.
Texas
I loved this! I love how soft my skin is and that it genuinely felt like nothing was on my skin. I only have one complaint about it , they have sooooo many types of these that it is hard to find the right one that you need. Some of them have repeat ingredients but honestly I just go with my gut and they aren't super expensive either!
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
This facial mask felt really good on my skin and made my skin feel extremely radiant. I normally utilize a facial mask twice a week. The packaging is nice, and you definitely get what you paid for. The pricing is fairly decent if you're just starting out with masks. I would definitely recommend this to other.
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
Want your skin to feel tight and refreshed ? Well look no further. I tried this product by accident and it was the greatest accident I've ever had. I originally could not find the product I was looking for and decided to try something new . Thank Goodness i did!! I use this daily as part of my routine and my skin couldnt be any happier.
Lexi F.
Chalfont , PA
I am in love with the Freeman brand of facial masks. This used to be the only kind I purchased until Walgreens stopped selling it. It leaves my face feeling and looking noticeably smoother, shinier, and softer. I would recommend this brand for anyone, especially with combination skin like me.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
One of my fav moisturizers! Smells so good and makes skin so soft! Always have some in my purse during the winter when my skin is the driest around my nose. Makes my foundation go on so much better too. It is a great buy!
JAKE H.
My wife convinced me to put this mask on, I really didn't want to but, it was pretty nice once i had it on my face, we got it at the local walmart, it smells ok i suppose i did find it effective, i'd use it again, they could make it smell a lil better, some got stuck up my nostril area
Yakelin F.
Dallas, TX
I this a good thing to use ? I have dry skin ?
Iryna V.
Hey, everyone! Does this product take off makeup well?
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY
What's this? Does it burn?
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Creen que esta crema sea buena