BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Hydrates & Soothes Skin Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This hydrating mask with the regenerative powers of Goji Berry helps restore healthy skin tone and improves moisture retention. It soothes and hydrates creating supple, soft skin. . see more...

• does anyone know if they are a cruelty free brand? I desperately ne...1 Answers
  • How doe this hydrate your face?1 Answers
  • Good or not ? 1 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Hydration Mask
  • "After using this product, my skin felt clear and smooth for as long as three days afterwards." in 2 reviews
  • "This mask smells sooo good i love freemans products because of how well it applies on my skin and how much it makes my skin feel really soft too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Didn't break me out and i have really sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I suffer from dry skin in the winter and this mask was like heaven on my face." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin with a tendency towards redness, and this mask reduced the redness as well as calming and hydrating my skin." in 1 review
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I bought this mask to try and bring back a healthy glow to my dry, flaky skin this winter. I've used other Freeman's products before with great results and, once again, they didn't disappoint!! This product is amazing!! After only 10 minutes, my skin looks very refreshed and vibrant. The dewy effect lasts for days too so I don't have to apply it everyday and it smells great. Since using this product, I've received complements from my husband and many friends on how great my skin looks. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts whatsoever. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants that yearned for dewy, glowing complection.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love mud masks and sheet masks! Almost to the point of being an addict! The Whole Freeman skin care line is awesome! I really liked the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Hydration Mask! I could honestly feel the nutrients soaking into my skin! My skin was so soft and glowing when I washed it off! It really helped hydrate my skin! Which is very important to myself due to the fact that I live in the desert! If you haven't tried it yet then I highly suggest that you do!
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Tulsa, OK
The product applied smoothly and has a very pleasant smell. It felt good while it was drying and wasn't too much of a pain to remove after. The only thing that I would say is that it shouldn't be used if you have sensitive, acne prone skin. I have naturally oily skin that breaks out very easily, and each time I use this product it leaves my skin looking gorgeous for about an hour, but then it becomes oily and blotchy.
Jessica v.
Jessica v.
These mask are available in different scents and the price is great. You defenitky get your money's worth. They work but beware keep them away from your eye area. I usually stop by my cheekbone area but I find that the mask still makes my eyes burn. I've tried several mask from this brand and find that they all irritate my eyes. I will finish the one I have but I will not repurchase
Casey T.
Casey T.
This is my favorite freeman mask that I have tried by far! The scent of strawberries and chocolate smells so good you want to eat it! Not only do I love the scent, but how it works on my face. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and actually reduces the redness and agitation of my blemishes! I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice face mask.
Melodi M.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
This stuff is amazing! Use after an exfoliating treatment to restore your face to smooth and hydrated. This product works incredibly well on my very dry skin without leaving it feeling greasy. Its a like a big glass of water for my skin. I use it once a week after a deep cleaning and exfoliation to give my fresh layer of skin a hydration boost!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I love these masques and Freeman's is great! My dad told me stories of my grandmother using these back in the day to help with acne. This msawue goes on easily and creamy. I got it at Walmart for cheap and it does an amazing job. I always have this one or a similar one handy. I love my weekly chocolate masques😁
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin so I love hydrating face masks! This one is just okay in my opinion... I like that it is affordable and you get a TON of product in the tube but I don't feel like the hydrating effect lasts for a very long time. For me, I'd rather pay a little more for a feeling of longer lasting hydration.
Manda D.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
I love these masks I have pretty much all the freeman feeling beautiful masks and this one is by far my favorite. It smells exactly like chocolate and strawberries and feels amazing on my face especially when you first put it on. These masks are crazy cheap I would defiantly recommend them to everyone...
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product on a pampering night at home! I like that it's high quality for a good deal. Masks are very pricey and this one is more affordable without lacking in quality as all of the freeman masks I've tried. I will repurchase and continue to recommend this to family and friends!
Ashe H.
Ashe H.
Warren, MI
Would you say this is better than their cucumber mask version?
Katelyn Y.
Katelyn Y.
ARCADIA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product be too heavily moisturizing for combo/oily skin?
mary d.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How doe this hydrate your face?