BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Hydrates dry, thirsty skin A single use paper face mask that saturates dry skin with a hydrating serum! Skin is ready for moisturizer and primed for make-up. Serum-enriched paper facial mask contains soothing Blue Agave to soften and rehydrate. Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin help give skin a refreshed look and feel for a smoother finish. Perfect for dry skin. Blue Agave clears, soothes, and softens, giving a viable boost to complexion. Derived from the Comfrey Root, Allantoin helps soothe and heal skin. Hyaluronic Acid holds 100 times its weight in water for powerful hydration and improved elasticity. Not tested on animals. 6 - 0.53 oz Paper Mask per Packet ~ Total Net Wt. 3.18 oz - 6 Paper Masks see more...

MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
I did not care for the paper mask. I could not seem to get it to adhere to my face the way I though it would. As it started to dry it seemed to peel away from my face. This was my first time using this product, so I would not promise that I used it correctly. Would possibly give this product another try.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Hydrating Paper Mask Blue Agave is incredible! This products packaging makes it easy to find in stores and online. It is also fairly inexpensive and worth every penny you spend! It is easy to store in your backpack, desk, or even a purse. I would recommend!
Amaranta d.
Hidalgo
I did not like this mask due to the fact that I got an allergic reaction to it, but it did smell really nice, the packaging is just a foil packet. I don't know if the mask was effective or not because my face was completely red. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Justine A.
I used this mask and it really irritated my face and made it red. I can use most Freeman masks but my skin couldn't tolerate this mask. I thought it would be fairly gentle since it's a hydrating mask but it wasn't. I wouldn't buy it again. I will try other Freeman masks though.
Melissa Z.
Love, love, love this face wash! I have combo skin so it is sometimes oily and sometimes dry. This face mask is perfect. It really hydrates my skin and leaves my face feeling very clean and soft. I also love the smell. It is not too strong but it does have a pleasant smell!
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
I had gotten this a while back in a makeup subscription bag. So I don't have the exact price value on it (and it was just one mask). I personally loved it though. It was very effective while hydrating my face and my face felt hydrated throughout the next few days as well!
Alison M.
This barely hydrated my skin. I do have dry skin and it barely did anything. This was a very good value though, not that expensive. Barely effective though which I guess explains the price. I tried it twice! I would recommend to others but not if they have dry skin.
Serenity M.
Hell
My dude my guy they are cheap af which is PERFECT! I think I found these at a Sally beauty. They met my expectations n made my face all nice n good. The packaging a lil cheap lookin but they are cheap! I'm not a packaging person so idc bout dat doe. I recommend.
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
This is my favorite Freeman mask. It's a serum infused paper mask. The Blus Agave is super hydrating. It also leaves your skin feeling smoothr and looking refreshed. I was very impressed with this product. I will most definitely purchase this product again.
Najma M.
Lewiston, ME
Really love this facial mask!!!!!!!!!! It keeps my face so hydrated! And it's so easy to apply on my face! And I personally love facail masks! This products has transformed my face and it gave it such a natural glow I would highly recommend this product!