BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Hydrates dry, thirsty skin A single use paper face mask that saturates dry skin with a hydrating serum! Skin is ready for moisturizer and primed for make-up. Serum-enriched paper facial mask contains soothing Blue Agave to soften and rehydrate. Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin help give skin a refreshed look and feel for a smoother finish. Perfect for dry skin. Blue Agave clears, soothes, and softens, giving a viable boost to complexion. Derived from the Comfrey Root, Allantoin helps soothe and heal skin. Hyaluronic Acid holds 100 times its weight in water for powerful hydration and improved elasticity. Not tested on animals. 6 - 0.53 oz Paper Mask per Packet ~ Total Net Wt. 3.18 oz - 6 Paper Masks see more...

Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
My face was being drier than a dessert one winter day and I decided to try this very doubtful of it's claims. I tried this mask after I washed my face and let it soak in until the mask wash dry. My face was so moisturized and it stayed that way. I think that's the key to the mask. Just let your skin drink in EVERY drop. [product:freeman-feeling-beautiful-facial-hydrating-paper-mask,-blue-agave,-6-ea]
Laura R.
Marquette
This mask feels hydrating when you are finished. Does not take long to do and feels cool when on the face. It has a nice color and met my expectations for a very cheap face mask. Available at most Walmart’s.
Jordan D.
Culbertson
I have a dryer face and this really seems to help with the dryness in my face! I’ve used it numerous times and I will continue to use it because of the results I’ve seen from it. I pick it up at Walmart!
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
I love freeman facemasks! I have tried several of them and they always leave my skin feeling nice and refreshed. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Brooke B.
I haven't seen this mask in stores for a looong time! It was one of the first sheet masks I ever used and got me hooked. It made my face tingle, and the feeling was pretty bad for a few minutes. It was hydrating like it claims. But to be honest, I was very surprised I didn't break out because that tingling hurt so bad. Sensitive skin beware.
lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
At first I really wanted to try this mask as I like using paper masks.

Boy how I regret using it!
My skin was okay at first but when I took the mask off after 10 mins, it looks like I had sunburnt my face, it was all red and very warm and tingling.

It went away after half an hour.
Very disappointed and I won't be buying it again.
savannah g.
Los Angeles
This mask is very hydrating, it's perfect for all skin types. I bought my product at Target. This was my first time using it and I loved it. It was very effective. I have oily skin so i was a bit scared on using this but it didn't make my skin more oily, it just made it nice and fresh and hydrated.
Melissa B.
Love these I have a ton I pick up a hand full of them an use them according to how my skin has been feeling that week dry, dull, broke out, a quick pick me up, I like the affordability and they work well for my skin which some time is up and down needing different products
Sarah T.
National City, CA
I love these mask. So refreshing, and feels really nice and cool. The package grabbed my attention. I got it from walmart if I remember right and felt like it was very gentle and clean. Easy to use and smells nice. I would buy them again. Great for a girls night or just to relax.
Carol P.
Murray
I am not a fan of paper masks, and this one was similar to others I've tried. I really didn't see or feel a difference after using this mask. Overall, to get a few minutes of downtime while you sit with this mask on your face, its not a bad value but I didn't see any real benefit.