BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Hydrates dry, thirsty skin A single use paper face mask that saturates dry skin with a hydrating serum! Skin is ready for moisturizer and primed for make-up. Serum-enriched paper facial mask contains soothing Blue Agave to soften and rehydrate. Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin help give skin a refreshed look and feel for a smoother finish. Perfect for dry skin. Blue Agave clears, soothes, and softens, giving a viable boost to complexion. Derived from the Comfrey Root, Allantoin helps soothe and heal skin. Hyaluronic Acid holds 100 times its weight in water for powerful hydration and improved elasticity. Not tested on animals. 6 - 0.53 oz Paper Mask per Packet ~ Total Net Wt. 3.18 oz - 6 Paper MasksFreeman facial hydrating paper mask blue agave 0.5 fl oz transform skin from dry to dewy serum-enriched paper facial mask contains soothing blue agave to soften and rehydrate. ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid and allantoin help give skin a refreshed look and feel for a smoother finish. lift the paper and press serum into skin to prep for moisturizer and prime for make-up. perfect for dry skin types. directions: 1. use after cleansing. 2. take out and unfold mask. apply mask on the face. smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with skin. 3. wear the mask for 5-10 minutes. remove the mask by gently peeling off slowly from the edges. 4. gently press excess serum into skin. do not rinse off. discard paper mask after use.

Ingredient;
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin (Glycerin 99.5%), Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCASodium HyaluronateAllantoinCarrageenanIsoceteth-20Disodium EDTACitric AcidDiazolidinyl UreaSodium BenzoateMethylisothiazolinoneFragrance (Parfum), Benzyl BenzoateButylphenyl MethylpropionalLinaloolHydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Quadera G.
Trenton
This mask is good but I rarely use paper masks. I prefer liquid masks over the paper. I purchased mine from Walmart, it was gentle on the skin and it did not rip. I’ve used the product a few times but I would to have it in a tube or jar. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Hydrating Paper Mask, Blue Agave
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I love sheet masks and this brand does not disappoint. This mask is ultra hydrating and the serum is light weight and cooling. It’s also very general on skin. These masks are about 3.00 so you can try all of the different varieties they have to offer
Alexa A.
I really loved this face mask! It made my skin feel so great and refreshed! It smelled good and just made me feel so clean. It definitely did meet my expectations and I would totally buy it again once I run out!!
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Not my favorite mask ever. I don't really care care for the scent. My skin does however feel fresh after use. I will try other varieties from Freeman in the future in hopes I find the right make for my skin type.
emily g.
York, PA
I love face masks. This is one of my favorites! It’s smells good and makes your face feel great! Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals It is gentle on your skin and feels so good! I bought it at Sephora. It’s very effective and one of my favorite masks! To improve, they wouldn’t have to do anything. I need more money to buy more kinds of masks from this brand!
Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
My face was being drier than a dessert one winter day and I decided to try this very doubtful of it's claims. I tried this mask after I washed my face and let it soak in until the mask wash dry. My face was so moisturized and it stayed that way. I think that's the key to the mask. Just let your skin drink in EVERY drop. [product:freeman-feeling-beautiful-facial-hydrating-paper-mask,-blue-agave,-6-ea]
Gabriella R.
Brentwood
I LOVE paper mask and this is by far one of my favorites. I don’t use it as often because the stores I shop at don’t supply it enough but whenever I see it on the shelves it’s always the first thing that I grab.!
Bryonna R.
Greenwich
I absolutely loved this product. It made my sink feel amazing. It met every expectation I had. It was very gentle on my skin. First time I have ever used it, and I love it. I would most definitely buy it again.
Ashley S.
Dunlap
Amazing product is a perfect fix for your skin fair price and very affordable so great and smooth very gentle and relaxing very effective and I got the results I wanted I would definitely buy it again love it
Sarah A.
Greenview
Overall I liked the product and enjoyed the experience. It was very effective and made my skin so soft after I washed it off. The packaging is nice but I wish it has a zip lock on it because there was some product left that for wasted.  I think it's worth the money and it's affordable. I loved how soft my skin was afterwards.