BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Invigorates & smoothes complexion Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This deeply purifying non-abrasive exfoliating scrub enhanced with Pink Grapefruit gently resurfaces, invigorates and smoothes your skin. Microbeads help remove dead skin cells and improve healthy cell renewal. . see more...

Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
I have the apple cider and vinegar and the clay mask and they both feel so fresh and wonderful on and off the skin, I got them at Ulta like where I get my other masks and they work like a charm, and make my skin feel refreshed and happy, and I feel like it takes away a lot of the oils that make me breakout so this is worth every great review! Can't wait to try more of these great products.
Azaria V.
My skin is combo skins then I daily use this scrub because is a soft scrub that helps my skin to feel relief and very very clean. Has a nice scent, is very affordable I had used it by for 5 months and I plan to continue using.
Autumn M.
The smell of this facial exfoliate smells as though you're picking fresh grapefruit. I haven't noticed a EXTREME difference, but that could be because my skin is already pretty clear. Overall, I would purchase this again. I truly can feel it working in my pores
Kristy-Marie C.
Bought this with the expectation of it giving my skin a deep clean however I found that it does nothing and makes me often search for another cleanser right after... I know Freeman to be raved about for masks and this scrub was just extremely underwhelming.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Joy to the world

This bit of amazing-Ness was a glorious find at Ulta. I love the price also, I feel like a get all the dead skin off so I can start a new. if you should try this tone first then mask. Love it. I want to try the other kinds as well. there's a moisturizing one that I think would be a dream.
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
I'd call this more of a polisher than a scrub, and the exfoliant is very mild compared to my usual aprocot daily scrub. Honestly its probably better for me as a daily scrub than the apricot for this very reason, as to avoid over stressing my face. the smell is lovely, kind of like a sweet tart, and tingles slightly.
Katie R.
Franklin, NY
Sadly this scrub didn't really live up to my expectations.
My daily cleanser is more of a scrub than this is
You can tell it's trying because it does have little beads in it but I hardly see that as a qualifying scrub.
Other than that it's a great product. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling good.
It's also fairly affordable.
Alexis C.
I got a sample of this in my subscription box and kinda liked it. It smells nice and isn't too overpowering... my face definitely felt better after the wash and the exfoliating beads were nice. I guess I just didn't really like it as much as I wanted to because it didn't lather. There didn't seem to be any real "washing" going on...
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love to use facemask Freeman is one of my favorite. I love the smell of this mask it's a really great fruity smell. My skin feels so fresh and smooth after using this mask.
Sarah F.
I just really love Freeman products! With a non-overpowering smell, this scrub definitely leaves me feeling soft and great. i use this twice a week, once on my face and second on my scaly arms and shoulders and it works great!