Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Enzyme Mask

Radiant Pineapple extract and AHAs exfoliate Restores radiant skin Contains natural ingredients What makes you feel beautiful and radiant?  An unexpected compliment?  Your favorite song?  Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This enzyme mask, with Pineapple extract and AHAs gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Bromelian, Papain, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract (Pineapple Fruit), Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Chamomila Recuita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, PVP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylene, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6

I’ve tried this brand for masks before, I loved one and hated another. How is this mask? I love anything pineapple so this really intrigues me! Does it smell good? What type of skin is it geared towards?
Where can you purchase this?? Havng a hard time in Michigan?
Does this product have a strong scent to it?
Start your review of Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Enzyme Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...with a washcloth when I'm done. soft, glowing skin in one use. good for sensitive skin bc exfoliators are natural. use 1-2x a week.” in 15 reviews
Seattle, WA
Girrrrrrrl!....... The smell of this stuff is to die for! I'm not going to lie, at first I was concerned about the pineapple because I thought instantly of pineapples burning my mouth after eating an absurd amount, so I thought ..."if the acids in pineapple shred my mouth skin what is this stuff going to do to my face?" And oh boy how wrong I was! This stuff is FABULOUS! and I absolutely love ALL the ingredients in this product. Its like a smoothie with an extra vitamin scoop but for your face. I'm into it!
Philadelphia
I have some hyperpigmentation and dullness issues and had been having trouble finding the Alba Pineapple Enzyme Peel, so I have this a shot. I tried this 2x a week for about 3 months and can say with full confidence that it did absolutely nothing for me. However, it seems like lots of people had great results, so it's definitely worth giving it a shot since it's only about $4.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Winchester
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Enzyme Mask uploaded by Ashley H.
I really enjoyed this face mask. I bought it at Wal-Mart. It is a bit cold when you first put it on, but then it warms to your face. It leaves your face feeling smooth and moisturized and smelling nice. The package made it kind of hard to remove the mask but overall I liked this product.
Dry / Puffiness, Redness, Fine Lines
Fremont, CA
Another very interesting mask by this brand. I love the way it smells it has such a light refreshing pineapple scent to it. The consistency is more gel like then like a scrub so there's no abrasive particles in here. You just apply it to your face and rub it in and then you can wash it off. I like it more than the particulate filled masks.
Dry, Normal / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Mount Holly
I am all about natural skincare products and something just called me to this one. I like the way it made my skin look and feel after using it. i also love that I didn't feel guilty from the cost. Overall this is a win win for skin and your wallet. Deftly pick one of these up.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Raymore
Okay so these are super fun products I do like the results but you are getting what you pay for I usually get freeman products from five below so this product is 5$ and while it works and I will buy it again for like a girls night or travel this isn’t going to give you prestige skincare brand results! This brand is great for someone balling on a budget or maybe someone just starting In skincare
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Dark Spots
Lenoir City, TN
Freeman masks are the heart and soul of my skin care routine. As a professional that works more than 40 hours a week, these feel like a luxury for a low price. Nothing relaxes me more than being able to go home, unwind, and make my skin happy. I’m partial to the Acocado and Oatmeal mask, because it makes my sensitive skin feel so smooth and healthy. Cheers to good skin and treating yourself!
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Yardley
Works really great on skin! Doesn’t dry out, leaves skin looking smooth and soft. Has really good value for a great price! Would definitely buy again. Was very gentle on skin! I have sensitive skin so worked great for that!
Little Falls
i love this face mask!  I have used it so lany times I actually bought the full size of it. It smells beautiful and makes me feel so refressed. I bought it from walgreens and i will buy again once i run out. The bottle is a nice size and it fots right in my shower rack. I use this product on a routine. I love and would recommend
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Atlanta, GA
I bought this mask on a whim and I'm really glad I did! It smells yummy, like pineapples. I put it all over my face and neck and left it on for about ten minutes. By the end of the ten minutes it feels like half of the mask has been absorbed. I use this along with another mask to help with the occasional acne I get, and it really helps my acne come to a head quicker and heal faster.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Sensitivity
Ask a question to the Influenster community...