BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Radiant Pineapple extract and AHAs exfoliate Restores radiant skin Contains natural ingredients What makes you feel beautiful and radiant?  An unexpected compliment?  Your favorite song?  Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This enzyme mask, with Pineapple extract and AHAs gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking. Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• I own two Freeman mask. The sleeping mask and the skim brighteni...1 Answers
  • I've used the sample once and I was obsessed with smell but can't...2 Answers
  • Does this face mask leave your skin dry or irritated? 2 Answers
Kiara C.
Elmsford, NY
The Freeman Masks are great. For the price (Which is no more than $10) you pay is worth it. You get a decent amount of product with cute packaging. The results left my skin feeling smooth and soft after rinsing. I would and have recommended this to friends.
Jenny G.
North Beach, MD
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I bought this on a whim and was surprised when I used it. I typically don't like gel masks. As a former acne sufferer I usually lean towards heavy duty clay masks. I was pleasantly surprised with this one! It isn't a blemish clearing mask but it improves the overall texture of your skin! It made me so glowy and soft the next day! This is a great product for the night before a big event or whe. You really want your skin to be flawless. It is super gentle and doesn't cause any burning or make you redder. I loved it so much I tried to buy more and couldn't find it in my drugstores! I bought 4 on Amazon and will be super sad when I run out.
Oksana N.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Distributed along the skin well, in the process does not cause absolutely no sensations (tingling, etc.), even if it hits a spotted place! Pores do not score! When you put it on your face, it feels like it's some kind of "empty" and does not work! But, despite this, after the mask is washed off, I notice a very refreshed skin and really cleansed (it feels "breathing" on the sensations, and this, my favorite sensation and a sign that I have been cleansed) !!!In the washing process, I almost do not rub it (although, lovers of this can rub, the enzymes are very tender, there will be no harm to the skin)! I noticed no allergic reactions and redness too!
Mavis K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a gift but didn't give it at the end, so I tried it and totally love it. It's really affordable, have a nice packaging and smell delicious. It has a weird consistency but it does the job. I love how it leaves my skin. I use it at least once a week.
Laura-Ann J.
Philadelphia
I have some hyperpigmentation and dullness issues and had been having trouble finding the Alba Pineapple Enzyme Peel, so I have this a shot. I tried this 2x a week for about 3 months and can say with full confidence that it did absolutely nothing for me. However, it seems like lots of people had great results, so it's definitely worth giving it a shot since it's only about $4.
Sana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another very interesting mask by this brand. I love the way it smells it has such a light refreshing pineapple scent to it. The consistency is more gel like then like a scrub so there's no abrasive particles in here. You just apply it to your face and rub it in and then you can wash it off. I like it more than the particulate filled masks.
Carlie S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at Winco. These face masks are not my favorite, but they are not bad either. They are aesthetically pleasing but more often than not I do not notice a difference in my skin, the apple cider one burned my skin. I would purchase these for spa parties, or for someone who already has pretty good skin.
Noelyn P.
This mask is perfect for light exfoliation and for making the skin feel super smooth. It's very gentle and doesn't dry out your skin. I like this brand because it's cruelty-free and their products are super affordable. I would definitely recommend this mask if you're looking for something affordable.
Chantae R.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this mask! I thought this would sting or have a cloyingly sweet smell, but it was really refreshing and the scent was very pleasant. This mask goes on clear and you have to rinse it once it dries on your face. I would sometimes forget it was there though, so I guess that is a negative (but not really). This would leave my skin feeling very clean and I did feel it was very brightening.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this mask to help brighten up my skin and get rid of dullness.  I mainly use it on my nose and chin area to help clear out sebaceous filaments.  It can be harsh if left on too long, but I always make sure to remove it per instructions and add a moisturizer afterwards.
Kristin S.
Does this mask help make your skin softer? Also, is it harsh on your skin?
Keisha A.
I've used the sample once and I was obsessed with smell but can't remember if I liked the results. Does it work as great as it smells?
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
Does this face mask leave your skin dry or irritated?
Shantell B.
I own two Freeman mask. The sleeping mask and the skim brightening mask because I have dry skin. Saw this new one recently and it looks very interesting. Can it be used on dry skin type?