BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Radiant Pineapple extract and AHAs exfoliate Restores radiant skin Contains natural ingredients What makes you feel beautiful and radiant?  An unexpected compliment?  Your favorite song?  Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This enzyme mask, with Pineapple extract and AHAs gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking. Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• I own two Freeman mask. The sleeping mask and the skim brighteni...1 Answers
  • I've used the sample once and I was obsessed with smell but can't...2 Answers
  • Does this face mask leave your skin dry or irritated? 2 Answers
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This can be a little harsh on the skin but that's only because it works so well to clean deep in the pores of the skin. It reminds me of a pineapple facial soap I used before. It really gets in there and purifies your skin. It even cleans out blackheads and whiteheads! And you know how hard it is to find a product that does that! I don't recommend using this product but s few times a week. However, you can use it more often during a breakout but be sure to use a noncomedogenic moisturizer afterwards to prevent drying out skin too much. You might also want to use this product while wearing vinyl or nitrile gloves to prevent drying out your hands and fingers. I recommend this product to anyone who needs deep cleaning, has stubborn blackheads or breakouts.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
This mask is a clear, somewhat yellow/orange gel. It has a great fruit smell. This mask really works! The first I used it, it felt so good, I forgot I had it on. It states to leave it on for just a few minutes, but it was more like 1/2 an hour! My skin came out red, but it wasn't too irritated and didn't last long. Now I use it in the shower. It works great and doesn't take much time at all. I find it easier to dry your face before it on, then it doesn't run. Skin is left smooth and rosy, like getting a gentle peel. It doesn't take much to do the job, either.
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on sale at Ulta and I love the smell of it. If you like the smell of pineapples , you will love this. This was my first time using an enzyme mask for exfoliating (usually I use one with granules). It feels like any regular gel, but when I wash it off, my skin feels so soft and smooth. I have dry acne prone skin and even though it's for normal to xombo, it works just fine for me. It didn't break me out which is important and it made me feel clean.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Ridgely, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in the hopes that it would help get rid of dry skin on my face without the harsh irritation of physical scrubs. It absolutely met my expectations! This was the first time I'd used a scrub from this brand, and I chose it because it was relatively inexpensive, but I found it to be a great value for the money! The scent is great, the packaging is nice, and not least of all my skin is super soft and smooth.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
Hands down the best mask I've ever used. I have some dry spots on my face that I can never get rid of, but after using this mask, those tricky dry spots are totally gone. The best things about these masks are that they are cruelty free and are super affordable. I would definitely buy again, and again, and again.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
I love this face mask. It comes in a big tube so you have tons of it to use up. It's super cheap for how much product you get, and whenever I use it my face feels so soft and my impurities/imperfections fade! Love using it at night after a shower, when my pores can absorb the goodness
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Hays, KS
I really enjoy this facial mask. It doesn't fully dry on your face which makes it seem like it's not working at first, but the gel feels really nice and cooling. The exfoliating beads in it are really gentle, but still effective. Overall I really like this for my sensitive/oily skin.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
I have not been overly enthusiastic about Freeman masks. Honestly I don't see a difference after months of regular use. I support brands who make use of natural ingredients and don't test on animals, but Freeman has been a bit of a let down, so I can't really recommend this.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Raleigh, NC
Great face mask but it is an enzyme mask so do not leave it on too long or use it over already irritated skin. One time I used it after using a cream hair remover on my upper lip and ended up with a scabby raw mess, so not cute. It makes your skin feel super soft and clean.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will definitely give this item 5 stars. Freeman is such a great brand and the sell their products for reasonable prices. I live buying the small packets of face masks to stock up on and I use one every night, they do such a great job. The packets are only $2 at Walmart!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Does this mask help make your skin softer? Also, is it harsh on your skin?
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
I've used the sample once and I was obsessed with smell but can't remember if I liked the results. Does it work as great as it smells?
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
Does this face mask leave your skin dry or irritated?
Shantell B.
Shantell B.
I own two Freeman mask. The sleeping mask and the skim brightening mask because I have dry skin. Saw this new one recently and it looks very interesting. Can it be used on dry skin type?