BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Radiant Pineapple extract and AHAs exfoliate Restores radiant skin Contains natural ingredients What makes you feel beautiful and radiant?  An unexpected compliment?  Your favorite song?  Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This enzyme mask, with Pineapple extract and AHAs gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Bromelian, Papain, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract (Pineapple Fruit), Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Chamomila Recuita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, PVP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylene, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6

• I own two Freeman mask. The sleeping mask and the skim b...1 Answers
  • I've used the sample once and I was obsessed with smell b...2 Answers
  • Does this face mask leave your skin dry or irritated? 2 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Enzyme Mask
  • "Best mask for the price, hands down. layer it on thick, wait 10 minutes, i like to scrub off with a washcloth when I'm done. soft, glowing skin in one use. good for sensitive skin bc exfoliators are natural. use 1-2x a week." in 15 reviews
Kaleigh M.
Raymore
Okay so these are super fun products I do like the results but you are getting what you pay for I usually get freeman products from five below so this product is 5$ and while it works and I will buy it again for like a girls night or travel this isn’t going to give you prestige skincare brand results! This brand is great for someone balling on a budget or maybe someone just starting In skincare
Beth W.
Branson
I have been using Free ma beauty since I was a teenager. The formulas are very creamy and always make my skin feel so soft and beautiful. It is very gentle and the packaging is eye catching and the price is unbelievable. In my opinion it is perfect especially for sensitive skin like mine.
Jailenne V.
Avon Park
Are you looking for a product that is easy to apply and worth the scrub?! This gentle scrub mask is what you need to look good and feel good! With it’s reasonable price at your closest store, it will be worth it to try something that will help the face feel amazing!
Chuck D.
Attalla
This product and this brand as a whole is always a great value and the bottles are always much bigger than the products that are three times the price. This particular mask smells amazingly good and tropical. If you have sensitive skin which I do you'll be happy with this mask bc it's simple ingredients that won't irritate your skin. I love the texture it has the feel of a skin polish rather than a mask. It goes on smoothly and you can cover your face with a very small amount.
Jamie P.
Love it so far! Cant wait for more. The products are great and at good value price wise. I will continue to buy more. Met all of my expectations, maybe the packaging could be a little better. The scrub I had was disappointing, an needs improvement
Blaze L.
This mask is alright my face does feel a little smoother after using this and the smell is great but I just don't feel like it makes enough of a difference and the exfoliation is not that great
Ashley S.
Dunlap
Perfect perfect perfect I couldn’t ask for a better mask very good would definitely recommend perfect price and very effective would definitely buy again would recommend to all helps all skin just love it
KennishaMarie M.
Lexington , SC
It’s not something I use on a day to day. I bought this product at my local Walgreens. It was only $3 which is good for the bottle size. It sat on my face very easily but I saw no results of what it was suppose to do.
Josie C.
Danville, IN
I like the masks in the bottle because you can use them many times! Great value and price and soo easy to wash away when you're done! Mess free and anyone can use these!
Dara R.
This mask is awesome. It’s a cheaper alternative to the Peter Thomas Roth Pumkin Enzyme mask. It removes any bumpy texture and gives your skin a nice glow. Be careful if you have sensitive skin because AHA’s can irritate.
Kristin S.
Does this mask help make your skin softer? Also, is it harsh on your skin?
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
Does this face mask leave your skin dry or irritated?
Keisha A.
I've used the sample once and I was obsessed with smell but can't remember if I liked the results. Does it work as great as it smells?
Shantell B.
I own two Freeman mask. The sleeping mask and the skim brightening mask because I have dry skin. Saw this new one recently and it looks very interesting. Can it be used on dry skin type?