Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Masque Avocado & Oatmeal 6 oz uploaded by Jordyn W.

BY FREEMAN

Everything to keep your body, from head to toe, smoothed and soothed.Facial TreatmentFreeman BtyActive Ingredients:Water (Aqua) Kaolin; ; Bentonite; Titanium Dioxide; Propylene Glycol; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Colloidal Oatmeal; Tocopherol; Persea... see more...

Jordyn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m absolutely in love with this mask and all masks by Freeman! I swear by their masks and have convinced everyone I know to try them, this mask makes my skin feel fresh and clean and there’s been a few times I’ve used it when I had break outs and it cleared my skin (that’s just me) I recommend these masks to everyone they’re amazing for the price and I prefer these over the high end expensive masks.
Macy C.
tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this 1-2x a week, and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling. I can see my pores through the mask as it is drying, and when I rinse it off, my skin feels smoother and softer than it does after just washing it. The next day after waking up, my skin feels significantly less oily than it does when I don't mask. It has also aided in drying out pimples and whiteheads
Linden P.
Knoxville
Perfect mask for dry skin! I struggle with acne because every time I wash my face it dries out, so I wash it as little as possible. This avocado and oatmeal wash off mask moisturizes and cleans skin perfectly. My face is soft for days and my acne is going away!
Leo K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can really feel it dig into my pores and my skin always feel super soft and nice after every use. But I’ve heard some of my friends say that they really dislike the smell of it even though I don’t have that problem.
Dayana🔮 m.
Santa Ana, CA
I soo soo love this facial I do every morning ! And the best part of this you just have to leave the mask for about 10 mins. It’s worth the buy honestly! When I first tried this my face became more clear and smooth.
Amal T.
Sylvania , OH
This mask was good at first, or so I thought. The immediate result was that my face looked fresh and clear. However, the next day I had small spots around my face. I didn't think it was the mask at first. However, when I used the mask again the next week, I got the same spots again. Once I stopped using the mask, the spots disappeared. I'm not sure if it was a personal reaction to the mask or if it's like that for everyone, but I won't be using it anymore. I love other Freeman face masks though!
Apreea S.
pasadena
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very smooth and refreshing Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal it wasn’t sticky , it didn’t make a mess. They have didn’t other kind that’s are amazing each one for different reasons , whether you have dry skin or sensitive skin
Marie D.
Oxford, OH
I was really excited for this mask because I keep getting dry patches on my face and needed a super moisturizing mask. This mask felt very nice when it was on my face and was a stunning blue color. However, when I took it off my skin burned for about 20 minutes afterward. It definitely irritated my skin more than it helped it so I will not be purchasing this again.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am shocked to be saying this but this little $4 mask actually seemed to do something for my skin. When I have active breakouts, this seems to help bring them to a head faster and dry them out without drying out my skin. For the low price point, it’s definitely worth trying.
Blending B.
Hoquiam, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Well to start, I love the smell. I don’t like avocados or their scent but this mask is nothing like them. It’s a bright mint green color, it’s moisturizing, and it didn’t make my face oily. Although I don’t really like to use wash off masks often, this one is nice. I would recommend this mask