BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Hydrates dry, thirsty skin A single use mask infused with an antioxidant serum to renew radiance! Lift the paper and leave the serum on for a radiant, silky-smooth surface. Skin is ready for moisturizer and primed for make-up. Serum-infused paper facial mask with Rose Extract illuminates dull skin. White Tea and Licorice help reduce age spots for more even-toned skin. Reveal a smoother surface with Lactic and Glycolic fruit acids. Perfect for dull skin. Rose Extract has a high amount of Vitamin C, which has anti-inflammatory properties. Not tested on animals. 6 - 0.53 oz Paper Mask per Packet ~ Total Net Wt. 3.18 oz - 6 Paper Masks see more...

• I've heard a lot about "paper masks" lately and was wondering how...3 Answers
samantha r.
Vineland, NJ
My sister and I each bought this mask intending it for a girls spa night. We finished dinner, cleaned our faces and put the mask on. Within not even the minimum amount of time suggested on the package (5mins) both our faces started to sting and burn. Now I'm not very experienced with masks so I let it stay on for the five minutes. Then we went into the bathroom peeled off the paper and discovered that we looked like we had been sitting in the sun for 8 hours!!!!!! We were lucky to have not gotten hives!! Thankfully honey brought the stinging, burning, redness and swelling down...after a few hours!!! BUYER BEWARE DON'T BUY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE SKIN OF A RHINO!!!!!!
Niki S.
stoneham, ma
The first time I tried this it burned my face!! I have fair, sensitive skin and after keeping the mask on my face for the suggested time, towards the end it started to sting my face and when I took it off my skin was RED underneath!! I tried rinsing with cool water, moisturizing my face, even putting a lavender chamomile oil on my face.. It took 40 minutes for the redness to start to go away. I don't know what caused this to happen but I won't use the rose paper mask anymore. I'm nervous to try any other rose masks from other brands. I love all of the other products freeman makes though. 2 starts because at least the product smelled good.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I had always wanted to use and paper mask and after this one, I'm not sure I'll ever use one again! I know my skin is sensitive sometimes, but not overly so. When I used this mask my face instantly felt like it had been set ablaze. My cousin used one too at the same time and she felt the same way. We had to remove them almost immediately and run cold water over our faces. I'm hoping it was a bad batch, but I've been too scared to find out,
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO
Decent sheet mask for the price. Fairly hydrating and very relaxing to wear. Didn't find it to be particularly brightening, more moisturizing. Packaging isn't overly messy. I personally prefer Asian skincare brands' sheet masks (find them to be more effective), but this is nice if you just want to pick one up while you're out shopping.
Cebrina D.
Carlsbad, NM
I love using freeman products! This mask helped lift my face, moisturize and make it soft! It's easy to apply. Just put the mask on and relax or watch TV while it dries and when it's done you easily peel it off. I love using this on a 'pamper me' day. I recommend them! And I always buy their products at Walmart and are a great price!
Joslyn M.
I love love love love this mask! Although it is a wet paper mask the directions make it easy to follow. It was a little wet and messy but after i removed it, I went to bed and when i woke up the next morning...WOW. I got so many compliments on my skin, it looked hydrated and dewy. I will continue to purchase this endlessly love it!!!
Norene C.
I was hesitant to try something called a paper mask, but I was intrigued by the fact that it had a rose fragrance. Also, I have enjoyed using other Freeman beauty/skin products in the past. Not sure if this brightened right away, but my skin felt softer, clean and refreshed. I love rose scents. So that was a no-brainer.
Sadie S.
This I received as a gift and was overly thrilled with the ease of use and quality of this item. Who doesn't love a quick, easy, and messless facial? My face felt super soft after using this product and continued to feel that soft for a couple days. Since my first time using I have purchased quite a few more.
Krystle D.
This smells beautiful, like a freshly cut rose. I wish I could smell like that all of the time. However, the smell is the only thing about this that I like. The sheet is very thin and flimsy, so much so that it's easily ripped. Also, I didn't experience any brightening or hydration with this.
Samantha M.
Barbourville, KY
I use these facial masks often. Almost every time that I'm at Wal*Mart I buy one. The packaging is very good. It is very effective & makes you feel fresh afterwards. I have used these facial masks for about 3 or 4 years now. The price is good, so you can buy more than one at a time.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've heard a lot about "paper masks" lately and was wondering how efficient they are. What have you noticed vs regular masks? Any significant difference?