Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Paper Mask, Rose, 6 ea

Hydrates dry, thirsty skin A single use mask infused with an antioxidant serum to renew radiance! Lift the paper and leave the serum on for a radiant, silky-smooth surface. Skin is ready for moisturizer and primed for make-up. Serum-infused paper facial mask with Rose Extract illuminates dull skin. White Tea and Licorice help reduce age spots for more even-toned skin. Reveal a smoother surface with Lactic and Glycolic fruit acids. Perfect for dull skin. Rose Extract has a high amount of Vitamin C, which has anti-inflammatory properties. Not tested on animals. 6 - 0.53 oz Paper Mask per Packet ~ Total Net Wt. 3.18 oz - 6 Paper Masks see more...

• I've heard a lot about "paper masks" lately and was wondering how...3 Answers
Tiara W.
I like the smell of this sheet mask with its fresh rose scent. It brightens and leaves my face feeling so soft. If you have sensitive skin I do not recommend this. You have to read the directions carefully and leave it on no longer than 5 minutes and rinse face with warm water. It will start to feel warm and tingle but that’s because it’s working. I think try it on a little patch of skin first if your unsure. Great mask!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
I found this mask at my local big box retailer. I am a sucker for anything rose scented, so when I saw this mask I had to buy it. It was less than 4 dollars for the pack. It’s a paper mask and I felt it was very saturated, which was good. It had a nice smell. I liked how it felt on my face. It did leave it brightened and fresh. It felt soft and clean, not greasy, and seemed gentle on my skin. I’m satisfied.
Deedee H.
This mask was nice. It did give my skin a more vibrant tone. It was easy to use and it didn't irritate my skin. It was very effective, in the winter my skin is dryer than normal which gives my skin a dull appearance. I would recommend this as an add on to any beauty regimen. I will continue to use this product.
ρασℓα є.
El Cajon, CA
Freeman face masks have always been my go-to, the rose mask does great at clearing up dark spots and leaves my skin feeling really soft as well as these masks are so reasonably priced I can buy several different at a time to try new ones, definitely recommend this mask and the brand!
Elizabethh H.
Love this mask ! I️ get acne in my tzone area and after using this mask I️ feel my pimples and more minimize ! I️ like to use a mask before applying my makeup , at night or on a day where I️ just want to let my skin breathe kind of day. I️ also just use a mask 3 times a week.
Miriam O.
Rio Grande City
love the smell & the after feel, never used one like this. very effective on the skin, and its also very gentle. i really recommend it to friends. it did meet my expectations, i would like for them tk be alittle smaller cause my face is to small lol
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I washed my face beforehand and patted dry. First, the paper mask is a little tricky to unfold so handle delicately. I placed it on my face for five mins ( as directed) and experienced a slight tingly feeling for a min or two. I have sensitive skin and didn't have any tiny bumps or a rash on my face afterwards. I rinsed my face with warm water afterwards and it came out feeling soft and smelling of roses. I will be using this products again for sure. The price was super low, found at Walmart. Highly recommended!
Mistirae S.
This Rose mask smells so good, it makes my face feel moisturized and has a Luminosity to my skin that my dry skin desperately needs, I use these every few days these single youth masks are great and budget-friendly they work so well
Devora A.
Would not recommend this product for those of you with sensitive skin. However it includes the same ingredients most chemical facial masks include. If you do have skin sensitivities, please read the ingredients before applying.
Emilie F.
Tulsa , OK
The only thing I liked about this mask was the price. The smell was okay. It definitely wasn't the best. The sheet mask did not hold up at all. It make my face look worse not better. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've heard a lot about "paper masks" lately and was wondering how efficient they are. What have you noticed vs regular masks? Any significant difference?