BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Hydrates dry, thirsty skin A single use mask infused with an antioxidant serum to renew radiance! Lift the paper and leave the serum on for a radiant, silky-smooth surface. Skin is ready for moisturizer and primed for make-up. Serum-infused paper facial mask with Rose Extract illuminates dull skin. White Tea and Licorice help reduce age spots for more even-toned skin. Reveal a smoother surface with Lactic and Glycolic fruit acids. Perfect for dull skin. Rose Extract has a high amount of Vitamin C, which has anti-inflammatory properties. Not tested on animals. 6 - 0.53 oz Paper Mask per Packet ~ Total Net Wt. 3.18 oz - 6 Paper Masks see more...

• I've heard a lot about "paper masks" lately and was wondering how...3 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I washed my face beforehand and patted dry. First, the paper mask is a little tricky to unfold so handle delicately. I placed it on my face for five mins ( as directed) and experienced a slight tingly feeling for a min or two. I have sensitive skin and didn't have any tiny bumps or a rash on my face afterwards. I rinsed my face with warm water afterwards and it came out feeling soft and smelling of roses. I will be using this products again for sure. The price was super low, found at Walmart. Highly recommended!
ρασℓα є.
El Cajon, CA
Freeman face masks have always been my go-to, the rose mask does great at clearing up dark spots and leaves my skin feeling really soft as well as these masks are so reasonably priced I can buy several different at a time to try new ones, definitely recommend this mask and the brand!
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
LOVE this product! A STAPLE face mask product! Very unique packaging as well- very beautiful. Great for every woman for any and every age. Does what it claims to do, very powerful and effective. Extremely easy to use as well. No regrets in purchasing this product, would buy it again in an heartbeat.
Devora A.
Would not recommend this product for those of you with sensitive skin. However it includes the same ingredients most chemical facial masks include. If you do have skin sensitivities, please read the ingredients before applying.
Josie C.
Danville, IN
I have used these for years and they are simple but AMAZING! Their are masks for all types of skin and even ones for men! I love these and so affordable! Drugstores and Walmart carry these and I will be rebuying
!!
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
I just love the scent of this face mask. The packaging on this product is convenient because it’s small and flat. You can literally put it anywhere. It leaves me feeling fresh and great to use after a long day at work. Price is very inexpensive and are easily found at Walmart Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Paper Mask, Rose, 6 ea
Amanda H.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
This mask is not only super rich and hydrating, it also smells wonderful. This was the first paper mask I have ever tried and I was totally skeptical at first, BUT, this mask is full of product and you get a nice dewy glow once you've removed it. Highly recommended.
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
Not a good sheet mask. Smelled like old roses and left my face feeling red and irritated, also more slimy than moisturized. Gets two stars because the redness did not last through the next day at least.
Devynne B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love anything rose scented. This mask left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The scent stuck around all day and my skin held the moisture for 2 days before feeling dried out again.
Joslyn M.
I love love love love this mask! Although it is a wet paper mask the directions make it easy to follow. It was a little wet and messy but after i removed it, I went to bed and when i woke up the next morning...WOW. I got so many compliments on my skin, it looked hydrated and dewy. I will continue to purchase this endlessly love it!!!
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've heard a lot about "paper masks" lately and was wondering how efficient they are. What have you noticed vs regular masks? Any significant difference?