Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Paper Mask, Rose uploaded by Kimberly A.Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Paper Mask, Rose uploaded by Savannah H.Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Paper Mask, Rose uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Hydrates dry, thirsty skin A single use mask infused with an antioxidant serum to renew radiance! Lift the paper and leave the serum on for a radiant, silky-smooth surface. Skin is ready for moisturizer and primed for make-up. Serum-infused paper facial mask with Rose Extract illuminates dull skin. White Tea and Licorice help reduce age spots for more even-toned skin. Reveal a smoother surface with Lactic and Glycolic fruit acids. Perfect for dull skin. Rose Extract has a high amount of Vitamin C, which has anti-inflammatory properties. Not tested on animals. 6 - 0.53 oz Paper Mask per Packet ~ Total Net Wt. 3.18 oz - 6 Paper Masks

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Pca, Ascorbic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Allantoin, Pectin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (Cl 16035).

Directions:

Instructions: How to Use: 1. After cleansing: remove mask, unfold, And peel paper from liner. Discard liner. 2. Gently smooth mask over face to ensure contact. 3. Wear for 5-10 minutes. Remove by gently peeling off slowly from the edges. 4. Gently press excess serum into skin. Do not rinse. Discard paper after use. Once opened use within 36 months.

• I've heard a lot about "paper masks" lately and was wonde...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Paper Mask, Rose
  • "I LOVE this! I have sensitive, dry to normal skin. I used this mask the morning of my wedding, and it was so soothing and hydrating. It also brightened, which was great for my wedding day. It smells nice and the price is great. " in 8 reviews
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
I like the smell of this sheet mask with its fresh rose scent. It brightens and leaves my face feeling so soft. If you have sensitive skin I do not recommend this. You have to read the directions carefully and leave it on no longer than 5 minutes and rinse face with warm water. It will start to feel warm and tingle but that’s because it’s working. I think try it on a little patch of skin first if your unsure. Great mask!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
I found this mask at my local big box retailer. I am a sucker for anything rose scented, so when I saw this mask I had to buy it. It was less than 4 dollars for the pack. It’s a paper mask and I felt it was very saturated, which was good. It had a nice smell. I liked how it felt on my face. It did leave it brightened and fresh. It felt soft and clean, not greasy, and seemed gentle on my skin. I’m satisfied.
Mechelle H.
Berry, AL
I love Freeman products in general and this mask in particular. I have very dry skin, and this was super lush and hydrating. My skin felt refreshed and soothed, and looked more plump and healthy as opposed to dull and flaky as normal. I have purchased these numerous times, and highly recommend them to anyone who suffers with dry skin!
Tiffany T.
Petoskey
I love anything rose, these paper masks were super fun for myself and my two daughters (18 & 11) we had a mini spa day and they loved these fun masks. The smell was wonderful too, so happy they were available on Amazon! I can’t wait try some of their other products!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I washed my face beforehand and patted dry. First, the paper mask is a little tricky to unfold so handle delicately. I placed it on my face for five mins ( as directed) and experienced a slight tingly feeling for a min or two. I have sensitive skin and didn't have any tiny bumps or a rash on my face afterwards. I rinsed my face with warm water afterwards and it came out feeling soft and smelling of roses. I will be using this products again for sure. The price was super low, found at Walmart. Highly recommended!
khrystal c.
I absolutely loved this mask! I went through quite a few of the single use packets before deciding to buy the full bottle. It's fantastic it leaves my skin looking smooth,glowy with noticeably smaller pores and even helps reduce blackheads
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Josie C.
Danville, IN
I have used these for years and they are simple but AMAZING! Their are masks for all types of skin and even ones for men! I love these and so affordable! Drugstores and Walmart carry these and I will be rebuying
!!
Savannah H.
This was a duo mask the first is a bubble mask, the second a rose mask. I like the rose butter than bubble because, the bubble made my skin itch and tingle. I will be trying similar masks though, my face felt very clean and firm after using this. 5 stars from me. SOO AE Collagen Essence Mask
Deedee H.
Chicago
This mask was nice. It did give my skin a more vibrant tone. It was easy to use and it didn't irritate my skin. It was very effective, in the winter my skin is dryer than normal which gives my skin a dull appearance. I would recommend this as an add on to any beauty regimen. I will continue to use this product.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've heard a lot about "paper masks" lately and was wondering how efficient they are. What have you noticed vs regular masks? Any significant difference?