BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Sara h.
Visalia, CA
This mask does exactly as it promises. It totally hydrates your skin. It's a little loose and doesn't dry as quickly bc it has more liquid but that's because it's for hydrating. I love to use it when the seasons are changing to get rid of my dry skin. And it's got little glitter in it which is fun.
Samantha B.
Amazing deal for the price! I have severely dry skin that nothing helps, this product didn't cure it but it did help it get brought back to life! For less than $5, that's all I can ask for! Recommend buying when ulta has buy one get one free sale so that you can try multiple scents!
Alyssa S.
I don't know if it's just me or these mask just really don't work. They help with the freshness feeling of you face... That's about it. I experienced no unclogged pores or any change to the appearance.
Nala I.
I use this about once a week. I really haven't seen much difference but I got on sale at ulta for like $2 and I'm very informed on the brand itself. It's my first time using any of thief products
Heaven B.
Grayling , MI
It smells nice. I didn't notice immediate results but with continued use my face seemed more hydrated. The packaging is nice and you get a lot of product for what you pay. I bought it from ulta beauty.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love this product-- the smell, how soft it makes my skin, and I did see a little difference in my skin tone after a few uses.. However it always makes my eyes sting and itch (even when I apply it a good inch away from my eyes) so I've decided not to use it anymore :/
Raychel S.
Love this
This mask smells amazing, it feels amazing, it really does brighten your skin while hydrating it as well. However it tend to make my eyes watery when i use. So I use it occasionally
Diana L.
Maywood, CA
I usually buy mud masks only but i figured id try something different when purchasing . the packaging is attractive which caught my eye. the product itslelf is very effective . 5/5
Chris N.
Definitely made my skin look brighter, and I love how pretty the formula is. Not sure if I can recommend for long term repair, but for a fun girls night in, it does the job. I like the Freeman line because they're relatively cheap and there's so many varieties, but this is one of my faves.
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
Freeman beauty masks are the best! my goal is to try them all. but this one makes me feel like my skin is super glowy and bright! My confidence is always boosted afyer using this!
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?