BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
KC L.
I have very problematic skin & I have never really taken good care of it. I use this mask twice a week after my showers & it is simply divine. You can feel in working & it's so easy to take off. I actually stock up on these bc the tubes are hard to find!
fyijbghj g.
It was fine when I put it on but after 2 minutes my face started to become really itchy. So I washed it off. When I dried my face off, my skin felt smooth and soft.
Joanna M.
Oceanside, CA
Any... and I mean any Freeman skin care products work 100%. Best stuff that has ever happened to me. They work so so good. You see results within a week or so. Totally recommend.
Kyesha G.
Mount Vernon, NY
Once again Freeman doesn’t disappoint. Very good product for me during the summer when I’m oily and my skin is congested. It really helps brighten the complexion
Jessica T.
This a quick way to brighten and refresh the skin. It's non drying and great to use once or twice a week. I didn't feel any tightness or dryness after use. It was really nice. It's a very good value. I made my purchase at ulta.
Suzzet R.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to drugstore face mask. I know this mask will always keep my face healthy and happy. I buy it at my AAFES store and always enjoy the variety of "flavors".
Kayla B.
Ogden, UT
I love this. I love that I can peel it off too, because that's my favorite part. I don't think it necessarily brighten like it says, but it does make you feel like you're at a spa.
Michelle T.
I'm not sure this mask brightens, but it does make my skin feel hydrated and refreshed after using, and the golden shimmers are pretty. It is very gentle and doesn't seem to make me break out. It contains Niacinimide, which has skin benefits which include brightening, but I think one would have to use it more often than I do, which is every two weeks or so, to see real improvement.
Hunter M.
I don't think this mask brightens for me at all. I think the shimmery gel is cute, and relaxing. my face feels smooth when I take it off but I don't feel that it leaves me with a glow like some other products do. I definitely will continue to use my tube up while I pamper myself but unfortunately don't think I'll be repurchasing because I'm not seeing any brightening results that a dry skinned girl craves :(
Katrin F.
I am absolutely obsessed with Freeman facial masks! This particular one smells so wonderful. It's hard to describe, but it smells sort of like honey but sweeter and lighter. More importantly, I've been using this for the past two weeks as instructed, and I'm noticing my skin is more hydrated and the bags under my eyes are slowly but surely fading. Love this mask!
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?