BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Livi A.
This mask is great if your face needs a boost of hydration. It was really easy to apply and oddly enough I felt like the blackheads on my nose decreased after I washed it off. If you’re looking for a moisturizing mask at an affordable price this is a good option.
Ariel G.
Woodridge
It wasn’t all that it was kinda drying I didn’t like the smell and the texture. That was my first time using it. I was disappointed with it all in all. It was cheap that’s why I bought it maybe that’s why it was trash. Yup it could use a big upgrade
Sebastian S.
muncie
This product is honestly really worth your money. I could tell a big difference of the complexion of my skin when I was done using this product. It also makes your skin feel clean and soft. I buy this every time I run out of the bottle I use.
Selena C.
Baltic , CT
I loved this product! It left my face glowing after using it. I purchased the product directly from the freedman website but have seen the product at stores like Walmart and five below. The price is great for the amount of product you get.
Amy Y.
I can't speak to the effectiveness of this product, since I don't usually see any difference in the brightness of the skin after I use it. However, I do love it for other reasons. The scent is very clean and pretty: not too overpowering or distinctive in an offensive way, which is the perfect balance for something that is meant to be a mask. The formula is a bit gloopy and gel-like, clear with a yellow shimmer. I unjoy how it feels on my skin, as I have found other Freeman masks can be a bit drying. I can keep this on for as long as I want, which is good because I am normally pretty forgetful. It adds great hydration to my face. I love using it after I come out of the shower, since my face tends to dry up after I shower. I pop this mask on right away and it makes my skin plump and hydrated.
Kelsey M.
Conway, AR
First off, it was gold, which automatically makes it amazing. But besides that, I loved this mask, it made my skin soft and plump and I will definitely be re purchasing it, highly recommend to anyone who enjoys a good pamper mask!
Sarah B.
Palm Harbor, FL
First of, this mask smells AMAZING! It is really nice to apply and easy to remove. Although I didn't see instant results after the FIRST use, after using it a few times, I have seen annimcrease in hydration to my skin! Especially after just the SECOND use. Which is great!
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
Where can I find this😩 local stores stopped selling this but it's so so good. It's softening, brightening, lifting, radiance boosting just wonderful and your skin really drinks it up. Plus it has this pretty gold glittery sheen
Maya G.
This mask does what it claims to do. It is very effective and not harsh at all on the skin. I’d recommend it 100% and would definitely buy it again! Great, easy to use packaging as well. I’ve used it many times and love it
Menatalla E.
stroudsburg, PA
I saw a difference after using this product for s few weeks , it definitely works and it's not too pricey . My skin is more glowing now and it's very gentle on the skin z I would definitely recommend it
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂźm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?