BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Marisa D.
Thousand Palms
ve heard a lot about Freeman so i thought i give this a try. After the first application, i didnt see any results whatsoever to my face. I felt that there was a tingle on my face after application I brushed it off and thought nothing of it, thinking that it was just my face getting used to my product. After washing it off, my skin did feel softer but it did nothing for my redness. In fact, it added more to the redness on my face. I tried it again after 3 days and i still felt the same uncomfortable tingle and alas, i had a major flare up and my face was just splotchy all over.
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
I LOVE this product. It’s affordable, smells great, and does exactly what it says it’s going to do. Not a bit disappointed in this product. It was gentle on my skin, and it refreshed my face. Definitely recommend this product.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I love the Freeman Beauty brand line. They make great facial masks at an affordable price point. You can find these at Wal-Mart or Ulta. They last a long time. I'm in my mid-20's and use them, but they'd be great for teenagers wanting to do a spa night or something fun. This mask does as it claims, cleaning your pores out well and also smoothing the skin. It's a great price, lasts long, easy to use, and does as claimed. Very hard to beat.
ulia r.
East Hanover, NJ

Apply mask for 10 minutes. More I can not keep wild-starts tickling the face (I have often this consistency of gel masks). Not always I have it dries out during this time. Although the skin is prone to dryness and, thinking that will absorb faster. Therefore, a maximum of 10 minutes I ran to wash it. Well effect- mask as a mask, there is no joy, not disappointment from it. Especially super moisturizing as a consultant advising me to say it, I did not see. Regular budget mask, without any enthusiasm.
Erica W.
Chicago
This mask is fun to do on a Friday night with friends, however I did not find it very effective. I am still giving it a three star rating for its affordability and mainly clean ingredients. However I did find it slightly drying and tightening on my sensitive skin. I did not see many results as far as brightness after using this mask several times.
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
This mask felt so cheap and it did absolutely nothing for my face. It isn't a mask that gets tight or that you feel working on your face. It was just a gel type mask that you put on and wash off soon after. It didn't feel moisturizing or refreshing or clean. It felt like nothing and did nothing. I used for months too. No brightening affects.
Ariel A.
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain This is quite a good product, while I've definitely had others do better, this did it's job. The smell of it wasn't great, but did leave my skin feeling soft and clean this was a really good product I was not disappointed at all no improvements needed
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
I am not sure if it necessarily brightens my skin but it definitely leaves my skin feeling hydrated which is a plus. I have SUPER dry skin so anything that helps is a win. The mask feels cool on which is nice and does take away some redness. I would definitely buy it again as it leaves my skin feeling refreshed!
Bobbie S.
Mohnton, PA
I had no issues with this product, made my skin feel great and i felt like i was glowing after. It comes in a easy squeeze bottle and seemed pretty gentle on my skin. I would purchase this product again. I also love that they offer the small 2-4 application packets to try before buying the full bottle
Pria W.
i bought the same sized version of his face mask. i’m glad i did because i did not seem to enjoy this mask as much as other freeman masks. it took forever to dry but i may have put too much on. however it did have these gorgeous golden flakes in the mask. i did not see a difference in my skin after one application
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?