BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Jade Y.
I love this cause it's not at all harsh on my sensitive skin and leave it feeling plump and fresh. Will recommend this for sure!
Nicolle N.
Villavicencio
no lo he utilizado aun y no he escuchado comentarios acerca de el así que no puedo dar una opinión certera de este producto
samantha r.
Love the feel of this mask on my face. It smells good and works as expected for the price. Will repurchase in the future.
Nâîm R.
Blida
I didn't expect thiq beautiful real result i love him lot omg it's was verry good guys don't miss the chanve to use it
Coleen B.
This gave my face a nice glow. I used it consistently for a month and I got good results....I love this product !!
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Love this golden grain brightening mask feels refreshing to my skin after using it love all Freeman products 💘
Ashleigh F.
winnipeg
Not bad not great either don't notice the hugest difference in the way my skin looks will finish it up though
Aneela R.
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Absolutely LOVE this product!
It makes my skin feel so clean.
It brightens my skin and it smells amazing!
Kimberly W.
Nice and moisturising on my dry, sensitive skin! Wish the packaging was recyclable or reusable though.
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
Begüm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?