BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Azzy A.
Calgary
This is one of my ultimate favorite mask. Its so hydrating and leaves your skin feeling super soft. I am completely in love with all freeman products. They come with no parabens and most importantly they are not tested on animals!! 😄😄
Diana O.
Mississauga
Every product in this line is made with a unique purpose, however they are very versatile. This product was alright, it did not clean as deep as I wanted it to, but it did give my skin a nice glow. I have tried multiple products in this line and would definitely try another.
Zarette B.
One of the most different face masks I've used so far.

It's watery gel-like texture doesn't make skin feel tight like other thicker clay based masks and is easy to apply,I like to use it on face after a shower to cool and calm my skin.It has a hint of shimmer and leaves skin feeling very glowy and fresh.So definitely lives up to its brightening claim and soothing to apply!
I had this product years ago, it leaves my skin beautiful and soft, it'sthe best thing someone has gave to me. and you can see the results immediately. it met my expectations and more because it smells very goooood!! I want another one right now!
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
Smells good & Affordable, makes my face burn a little which I am not too keen on.. I've tried other types of masks from this brand and they did not irritate my face like this certain one. However it did make my skin glow once I rinsed it off, won't buy again because of the irritation personally.
Camille L.
I just love all the freeman masks and this one is no exception. Its easy to apply and goes on smoothly, when you rinse it off your skin is left soft and glowy looking. Awesome mask I def recommend
Hafsa S.
Karachi
I love Freeman masks, but this one is useless. I don’t like the way it feels on my skin, it’s just awkwardly goopy and I’m not about that life. There is zero brightening, not even a temporary glow or anything. Smells great, but that’s all 😬
Mehreen M.
I love this mask. It smells so good and it's wonderful for my sensitive acne prone yet dry(?!) skin.
Removes dirt from clogged pores effectively and definitely brightens up your face.
Irena D.
Great mask, left my skin smooth and improved the tone. The packaging was very basic, but worked, mask didn't spill out on the sides. Great value and easily accessible (found it at Walmart). It terms of improvement would be great if it were a little more moisturizing, otherwise great
jules j.
brightens the skin but not as effective as others on the market. feels like a cleanser more than a mask due to the gel texture. does what it says though
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
Begüm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?