BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Geraldine A.
They are very nice masks and you see results instantly
I love that this product is thick. but this mask doesn't take a long time to dry at all--maybe 5 minutes or so, which is nice if you don't have all night to do a mask.I can spread it on my face quite easily
Francesca R.
Hydrated my skin, made my skin feel very soft. Brightened my skin, felt less dull. very cooling. It's a good value, the price is good. I found it effective, it's very gentle but harsh when it gets near my eyes. There is some room for improvement. But overall it's a great product.
Shantilly R.
This is my absolute favourite Freeman mask. It smells divine and the results are visible after use, and especially the next day when you wake up. It leaves skin plump and glowing. It's definitely a life saver for dry skin like mine.
Krista C.
Love this Product!
Totally does what it says it will do!
Leaves your skin radiant and clean feeling.
This product did meet my expectations, and i would re purchase again!
Room for improvement would be possibly different packaging!
Emily j.
Montreal , QC
I have normal to dry skin and in the winter especially my skin gets more dry . This product helped my skin regardless of weather condition If I needed a little extra hydration this gave it to New long with a little glow .
Nohemi J.
METRO encanta esta mascarilla por que es facil de aplicar y deja la piel super suavesita y apezar de que sus efectos son prolongados se nota una diferencia desde la primer aplicacion
Shenée w.
Canaan
It’s alright. Idk if it does anything on it’s on but I use this among other products for my hyper pigmentation and it seems to be working... so... Idk. Issa mask 🤷🏾‍♀️
Christian B.
I really enjoy this product although recently I have not been able to find it in my local shops. I use it once or twice a week and find that my skin feels soft and more lively after each use. The product comes in a large bottle and has lasted me several months. If I find this product in store again I will definitely repurchase.
Becca L.
This is a perfect girls night mask! We love these! They are affordable and fun! It's very gentle on my skin. I got it as a present in my stocking at Christmas! It's almost a tradition in our family! I would definitely recommend these masks
Nicole G.
I am a big pan of ALL the Freeman's Feeling Beautiful face masks. I usually pick up a few off them at Walmart for $4-$5 and rotate throughout the bottles each week. The Golden Grain Brightening Mask smells AMAZING, and feels nice and cool on the skin. I don't really find it brightens, but it definitely hydrates the skin well.
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?