BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Andrada S.
galati
This is a pick me up whenever my skin feels dry and not so good looking. Apply this on mu face and in 15 minutes back to being the queen of good skin! Repeat user for sure! Def recommend it! Very cheap and nice!
Elizaveta A.
Prague, Píšková 1956/32 Stodůlky
I have used this mask as a peeling in my morning routine. I loved the way my skin felt like afterwards. It was very smoothed and soft. I would love to few more products from this brand :-)
Phoebe M.
Ts252rd
love this product! I decide that I needed to get a new face mask because my skin has been super dry due to the winter weather. It was very easy to get the gel out of the tube, it came out as much as I wanted and didn't make a big mess, also it is clear. Some people weren't crazy about the smell and said that it was to much, but I personally loved it! It smells like spring to me! I just love it so much! Anyways, after removing it from my face with warm water, I didn't notice anything and my face was a little red, but when I woke up the next day my skin looked hydrate and alive(I put it on before I want to bed). My skin usual looks dull and dry, but this mask really helped with my dryness. I will probably get this product again!!!!
Natalia M.
Delaware, New Castle
This time the choice fell on the famous American woman. Your attention is presented to the Moisturizing Face Shine Face Mask with Golden Wheat sprouts from Freeman.I've already used the mask six times and I think I can tell you about my feelings and the effects of the mask.
❤ The mask has a nice, light texture. It is easy to apply and wash off.
❤ The aroma is ordinary, unremarkable. The main thing - does not hit the nose.
❤ The mask does not cause any allergic reactions - rashes, itching, burning.
❤ In general, the mask of comfort in use, does not cause burning sensation or vice versa cold.
❤ Excellent hydration! The skin becomes smooth, nourished and more elastic.
❤ The mask really improves the complexion. In winter, this problem is especially urgent.
Imane B.
Glowing skin is worth its weight in gold! This illuminating gel mask with natural Golden Grain helps lift moisture levels for a dewy-smooth look and feel.  Get triple skin benefits from Vitamin C, known to help control the formation of dark spots, firm, and brighten.  Perfect for dry skin.
Not tested on animals.
ياسمين 🌼.
j ai utilisé plusieurs masque de chez la marque FREEMAN, et je compte toujours le faire!  Normalement et avec le type de peau que j ai : " très  sensible " je souffrais  souvent des réactions trop rapide quand ma peau touche un masque, mais les produits de FREEMAN ils ne m ont jamais fait de réaction. .. bien au contraire je suis toujours satisfaite du résultat. Quant à ce produit bien précisément il est mon préférée c est celui  que j ai utilisé  le plus! il me donne un effet  d'éclat satisfaisant.
Danielle J.
First time trying this mask I just saw it and had to buy it. It was really affordable and is meant to hydrate and brighten. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly, it feels nice on my skin as well. Would continue using to see if I get great results but I believe I would be buying this again!
Hailey P.
Sudbury, ON
This is a beautiful and gentle mask. It gives your skin the hydration and glowy-ness that you've always dreamed about. This is a huge bargain, a great deal for the price you pay. You get a lot of product for such a cheap price. I will repurchase in the future, and I highly recommend to anyone considering this product!
Jessica L.
Sarnia
freeman masks are great products for a fair price point. granted, i have not so sensitive skin so i’m not afraid of product breakout. this can be a little smelly so sensitive skins should tread with caution. available at walmart which is great as there’s one basically every where. long shelf life as well. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain i love this mask! it’s great for early mornings when your skin needs wake up. noticeably brighter after one use.
Geraldine A.
They are very nice masks and you see results instantly
I love that this product is thick. but this mask doesn't take a long time to dry at all--maybe 5 minutes or so, which is nice if you don't have all night to do a mask.I can spread it on my face quite easily
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?