BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Nancy V.
ETOBICOKE , ON
It really does brighten and hydrate the skin. Great product if you're skin feeling tight and looking a little dull. And it has a soft sweet fresh scent to it. I love this product. And it's super affordable. The lid could be improved as it can get a little difficult to close, however, the product is so amazing. I don't hold too much against it.
Eftychia M.
It's not the best brightening mask and I've used better ones from the drugstore that are cheaper. I don't recommend it because of the little brightening it does. If you're into a little bit of brightening then this is the mask for you but I want to get more brighter and I regret buying this product
Aqilah M.
I decided to buy this because so many of my friends said that it was a good mask for dry skin and so for now i quite love it! It does give a soft and supple feeling to my skin after the next morning after i cleanse my face. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skins or cause any breakouts.
Hope H.
It's a great mask I love it!! It makes my skin feel and look dewy and my skin glows for a day or two after using the mask!! Great for mornings after long nights!
Morgan K.
Guelph, ON
There’s a fine glitter throughout this product and I think it leaves some behind after washing which is why it gives such a luminous effect. Leaves skin feeling hydrated though
Denise C.
San Fernando
Before I even applied this to my skin I fell in love with the smell. It was not overly perfumed (which I don't like) but there was enough fragrance in it to make me smile and say...:ohhhh this is nice"!! After applying I did find that my sink was brighter.
Jade M.
Trinidad
Transforms dull Dry skin to Bright and radiant with a tingling after feeling. The good specs left a glowy effect for a nice bright look. Definitely worth the price very affordable I am pleased for a first time user and would definitely recommend.
Francesca R.
Hydrated my skin, made my skin feel very soft. Brightened my skin, felt less dull. very cooling. It's a good value, the price is good. I found it effective, it's very gentle but harsh when it gets near my eyes. There is some room for improvement. But overall it's a great product.
janashree s.
Sixmile,guwahati
honestly whenever I used these I grow some kind of royal-kinda thing
my skin looks healthy,plumpy and softy...hahaha
my skin looks  brighter too

I bought it online on a sale

and now I feel quiet  satisfied and I am wondering that I should order it again
Mira D.
Belgium, antwerp
Gives me smooth skin and hydrates. Fast and easy working mask, cooling and calming. Good for all skin types.
Affordable with good amount of product. I Defenetly recommend this mask for everyone who loves affordable skinmask’s
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?