BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
I use this pretty much 2x a week! it makes my skin feel tight and clean after using it!
Athziri G.
Pleasanton, CA
I don't really see the whole "brightening" claim but it does leave my face moisturized!
Houdà E.
I heard a lot about Freeman, so I thought I would try. After the first application, I did not see any results on my face. I felt there was a tingling on my face after the application, I erased it and I did not think about it anymore, thinking it was just my face that got used to my product. After washing, my skin felt softer but it did not do anything for my redness. In fact, he added more to the blush on my face. I tried it again after 3 days and I still felt the same uncomfortable tingling and unfortunately, I had a major push and my face was all stained everywhere.
I will not redeem and now I am trying to give it to someone who, I hope, is not as sensitive to who I am. Fortunately, it was not very expensive, otherwise I'm going to kick myself in the head pretty much now 😑😑😑
Thea-Marie S.
I’ll only give it three stars so far because I recently bought it and just started using it. This is my very first Freeman mask and I’m impressed at its effect. I’m not too sure about the brightening effect of it but it sure moisturizes my skin and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It really hydrates my dull, dry skin in the morning. Maybe as I continue to use it I’ll notice the brightening but as of now, there’s no difference. Also, when I initially bought it I didn’t think it was a gel mask, I thought differently but it applies to the face so smoothly.
LEAR46452 | ANDREINA Y.
I always apply this after I use an exfoliating product, Usually only needs a gentle rinse off, and doesn't need any wiping because it all will soak in, Makes my skin feel soft. Look Clean, and feel bright. My pores are so small and light that they basically don't exist.
💫✨ماهي✨💫 M.
Abu Dhabi
December is always about Santa and my mom. They both share their birthdays 🙈
These face masks from @freemanbeauty are wonderful! They are refreshing and really smell awesome. I totally vote in their cleaning up ability. Totally worth paying for. ❤️
If you have oily skin, and by oily I mean o i l y (like I gave) give this is a shot! ❤️ you'll love them
That perfume was a gift from mother in law!😍 🎄 merry one.
Imane D.
MA
hello! my name is imane yacoubi originally from morocco actually i love this golden face mask  it make my skin look so perfect  it's the best at all and i would love to do a review on it on my youtube channel and my facebook page
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
This is a great mask. It really helps to revive the skin and create a healthy glow. Definitely an effective product. It’s also super affordable you can find it at Walmart. I would highly recommend trying it, great mask.
Nancy V.
ETOBICOKE , ON
It really does brighten and hydrate the skin. Great product if you're skin feeling tight and looking a little dull. And it has a soft sweet fresh scent to it. I love this product. And it's super affordable. The lid could be improved as it can get a little difficult to close, however, the product is so amazing. I don't hold too much against it.
Eftychia M.
It's not the best brightening mask and I've used better ones from the drugstore that are cheaper. I don't recommend it because of the little brightening it does. If you're into a little bit of brightening then this is the mask for you but I want to get more brighter and I regret buying this product
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
Begüm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?