BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Vuyelwa L.
Does exactly what it says . Brightens skin
Gentle on skin

Good value not pricey at all

Good mask

it is an amazing mask Freeman always delivers
ive used it for three months it’s effective and never disappoints I would definitely recommend it
Kjersti O.
This mask is OK. The price is great, but I don’t like how there is shimmer in the gel - makes me feel like I’m not using something natural. Also, didn’t see too much of a difference after using this. Would choose other freeman masks over this one.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
This does nothing except smell nice. It goes on looking like a gel with a yellowish tint with some shimmer in it. I don’t know if I was using too much product but it never hardened up or dried on my face. I didn’t see any results
Sarah T.
Unfortunately I didn’t like this mask as much as I had hoped that it would. I felt that it smelled weird and it had a wrong texture to it. Not a fan and I probably would not buy this one again. It’s alright and definitely wasn’t the worst but not my favorite.
Cassandra G.
Ventura
This mask really does do what it says, which is the same for the other masks from the Freeman brand does. Love this mask, it isn't very harsh on the skin which is great and really does brighten up my skin.
Emily D.
Bowling Green, KY
love these masks! they're so adorable but they always improve my skin. this one is good but my favorite is the apple cider vinegar one or the black charcoal sugar scrub. I love scrubs!
Lizzie R.
San Angelo, TX
Addictive mask! This feels sooo nice, you can almost feel your skin saying "Ahhh!" It's very soothing to any acne I have, and my skin feels baby soft after I rinse it off.
Caren M.
Ahhh I have very dry Chris and after I do an avacaso mask inlay his over my cheeks I feel it tingly and when I wash it off I see NOOO DEAD SKIN at all no flaky skin and it’s super smooth
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Aspen S.
This quite a good product, while I've definitely had others do better, this did it's job. The smell of it wasn't great, but did leave my skin feeling soft and clean.
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?