BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Joan M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I like this product because my face feels clean and smooth. It’s extreme affordable and smells great
Eunice A.
I have been using this product for about a week now and I could really see a difference in my skin.
Anaam B.
Made my skin itchy. Not as effective as other masks. Kind of drying for my skin. Bought at Walmart.
tori s.
Cape May
i love all of these products. i love how they're healthy for you, cheap, and they're cruelty free
Brenna H.
Washington, DC
I have had better not a big fan of this not worth my money totally but I wouldn't recommend it
Cierra S.
Roy
I reall like this for the skin on my face. I feel such a difference on the texture of my face
Kaia K.
East Orange , NJ
Ok product . Great price range . Would use again. These brand has a large variety of masks.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Its great for instantly results its not a treatment and also the
Price point its amazingđź‘Ź
I use this pretty much 2x a week! it makes my skin feel tight and clean after using it!
Athziri G.
Pleasanton, CA
I don't really see the whole "brightening" claim but it does leave my face moisturized!
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?