BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Mackenzie P.
Raynham, MA
This mask really helped to clean my face and it was nice for daily use. I thought it was gentle but effective.
Ally G.
Charleston, WV
I like that this is hydrating and does brighten my skin. I have really dry skin, so this is very refreshing!
It really does make my pores smaller and have my face feeling very refreshing and more smoother and less hard
Alexandria M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Dries very fast and leaves your face feeling great. Easy to wash off and really makes your face feel tighter.
India C.
This product had my face super soft and glowing.! Definitely would recommend this product to anyone I know
Taraja C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this. Freeman products are always great. This makes your face look glowy and moisturized I love it
Mandeep K.
Yonkers, NY
This mask literally leaves me glowing! It definitely takes off any tan you might have and reveals a glow!
Clarissa N.
This brand is amazing and the price is reasonable!!! They make your skin feel refreshed and just smooth.
Jakita S.
Alamo
This mask is great for sesitive skin. Also theres mask whos smell are weird but this one smell so good!!!
Ashley P.
Ceres, CA
Definitely good for the price point, but not my favorite. I didn't notice much radiance with this product
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?