BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Krysta S.
Perfect for after a long day and you just want to relax. Every time I use it I absolutely love it and I use it often
Cailyn D.
Feels very refreshing. Doesn’t leave the skin feeling tight. It feels good on the skin but I don’t see huge impacts.
Grace T.
Duluth , MN
I love how it made my skin feel an it left my skin with a nice bright glow. So definitely meet basic expectations.
Briyanna H.
Henderson, NC
My mom been using this product for a couple weeks and she love it she gave me what she had left and I feel flawless
member-28a78
This product actually works and it makes your skin glow and feel great this is a really good buy totally worth it!
Cecilee A.
Very hydrating easy to use and very affordable for the amount of product you get. Has a nice glitter shine to it
Deanna H.
This product is easy to apply and smells really good. It's not the best, but for the price, I would recommend it!
Mackenzie P.
Raynham, MA
This mask really helped to clean my face and it was nice for daily use. I thought it was gentle but effective.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville
Feels great on your skin. The cost is great. My daughter loves to but some on to. She says she likes the smell.
Christine M.
Makes my face feel smooth and soft. I use it while taking a relaxing bath. I get the all over pampered feeling.
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?