BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Jessica O.
Can really see a difference and my skin is super soft after! I purchased this at my local meijer . Price was not too bad either.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
It’s a drugstore dupe for some of my favorite moisturizers! It gives you the same affect as higher end masks without breaking the bank!
Karen H.
This mask Is a favorite of mine because I love anything that brightens the skin and it's another mask added to my skincare collection
Tiffiny R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This product is absolutely amazing! Pair it with any moisturizer (I use Aveeno) and it will leave your skin feeling silky smooth!
Destiny H.
27591
This face masks leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed! It is very gentle on the skin and will not disturb sensitive skin
Jessica Y.
Waldorf, MD
Feels great on my dry skin but does not have much of a difference on my face. It is moisturizing and comfortable on the skin.
Julie U.
Brooklyn, NY
It's not my favorite I feel like it doesn't do anything it claims it's doesn't brighten at all but it is slightly hydrating.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
This mask doesn't really do anything for my skin but it feels good after a long day in the sun because of its cooling effect
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I love pretty much every mask from this line. I do really enjoy this one. It's very hydrating and feels great on the skin.
lacy s.
saint charles
great but nothing new. my skin was soft but didn’t help with breakouts and acne. i would recommend for dry skin⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂźm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?