BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
KAitlyn K.
Illinois
It definitely brought out a heavenly flow for my face and reduced acne. I was skeptical at first but this is what made this brand my favorite. It was nice and cheap too! I would love to use this as much as I could and for sure would buy another bottle anytime.
chelsey s.
havelock,nc
I love how my face feels after using this product! It’s great for a girls night ! Full of wine and relaxing time! It exceed expectations! I liked this product!
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
I use this about three times a week.
This smells great, has a shimmer in it and leaves my skin so soft!
But I have not seen any skin brightening effect yet.
Ashley K.
Clarksville, MD
This has helped me so much with hyperpigmentation. It feels hydrating after I rinse this mask off. I have gotten a few compliments after using this product.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
This mask smelled really good, and was super cooling and refreshing to put on. My skin looked a lot better and it helped to dry out some of my T-zone a bit.
Estela R.
El Paso
Tried it for the first time and was pleasantly impressed with how great my skin felt and looked. Going to try it for a month to see what results I get then.
karina n.
College Point, NY
To be quite honest, i don't think that this mask does anything. Although its very cheap at ulta, i don't think its worth the money and i would not repurchase.
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
I have very dull skin sometimes so when I tried this out I fell in love. It left my skin feeling very smooth and I could notice that it brightened it up
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
I enjoy how it sparkles. Walk around the house getting things done till dries. But I don't think it does anything to my face. I do live the smell of it
Rachel B.
MANTECA, CA
This works ok, it is moisturizing. It's a gel with gold flecks in it. I got it for the moisture but it ended up being more brightening, which was nice.
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?