BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Brightening Mask Golden Grain
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Damaris P.
This mask is wonderful! Especially when your skin needs a little pick me up after a long weekend. I love the feeling of my face when I'm done removing it. It's a good bang for your buck, I'd recommend it to others.
Kate C.
Columbus, Oh
It was nice while it was on my face, but I didn't notice much if any difference with my skin once the mask was finished. It's easy to find and purchase, but I was looking for a little more from this mask.
Shagufta H.
Leaves skin clean without that tight feeling. Is fragranced and claims to hydrate and brighten skin. It is unusual to see sparkles, but it is not noticeable when used on the skin.
Kayenat H.
Not sure why but I do not like this face mask. I have other kinds that I absolutely love but this once doesn't smell too great and doesn't leave my skin feeling too cleam like the other ones do.
Nicolette P.
Eatontown, NJ
I put this on post shower then wash it off my skin feels super soft and radiant after i get out of the shower. Recommend buying and very afforable brand of masks.
Lindsey H.
Phoenix, AZ
Burned my face a little upon application but other than that it was okay. I did notice my skin looked more dewy after but since my skin is so sensitive I probably won't continue use.
Jessica M.
Saint Paul
I use this mask whenever my skin feels dry. I would say I use it 2 times a week and I like how it leaves a glow in my skin. Others may not agree but it works great for me.
Suzzet R.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to drugstore face mask. I know this mask will always keep my face healthy and happy. I buy it at my AAFES store and always enjoy the variety of "flavors".
Kaylee D.
Love this product. The smell, the packaging and the results. I'm already young but this makes me feel even younger with a face that's smoother than a baby's butt.
Nancy C.
I love all of Freeman Beauty masks and this one is definitely one of my favorites! It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated and it really does brighten my complexion!
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?