BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Golden Grain Hydrates &Amp; Brightens Glowing Skin Is Worth Its Weight In Gold!&Nbsp; This Illuminating Gel Mask With Natural Golden Grain Helps Lift Moisture Levels For A Dewy-Smooth Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Triple Skin Benefits Of Vitamin C Are Known To Help Control The Formation Of Dark Spots, Firm, And Brighten.&Nbsp; Perfect For Dehydrated Skin. Not Tested On Humans. Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone's acne scars lighten from this mask over conti...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much i...2 Answers
  • I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I am absolutely in love with this skin care product. It states that it will brighten my skin and that is very true. My skin was very dull , but this gentle product was great for my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Highly recommend using them once or twice a week for best results." in 1 review
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
I love the masks by Freeman Beauty. This can be bought for around $4.00 and you get a large amount of product. This helped fade my acne scars because it had a "brightening" component. I use this weekly and it makes me skin feel extra clean, smooth, and soft. I highly recommend this mask...
kinjal P.
I tend to use this once a week because I feel like after a long week of work and school, my face seems like it's lost all hope. This baby keeps my face glowing and feeling great
Minerva V.
I like using this mask before going out. It leaves your face feeling super hydrated and supple. The price is also great because it lasts forever and doesn't cost much. I find that after using this mask my skin looks great and hydrated.
Zach C.
Cocoa, FL
This product seems to be effective but after using this a few times I really don't feel any difference in my skin. The application is gentle but the product seems to just absorb into the skin and it is hard to actually see if you are washing off product or nothing at all.
M. J. H.
This is a nice inexpensive mask that you can slather on as much as you want. It does brighten but, seems to also add moisture. Put it on on walk around the house for a while. It doesn't dry out.
Jill D.
Verona, PA
This mask did not impress me. The smell made my eyes tear up. I did not native any difference in my skin after multiple uses. The only thing I liked was that it washes off easily. Disappointed!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I'm obsessed with freeman masks. They facial brightening golden grain mask is amazing. It comes out sparkly gold and leaves my skin feeling really bright and moisturized.
Christina E.
Brooklyn, NY
I really didn't like this face mask too much. It smells nice and it was very hydrating, but it did nothing to brighten my skin which was the reason to why I brought it. After more than half a year of weekly use, it did nothing for me. I was very dissatisfied.
Fatima H.
Jamaica, NY
I did not like the product, I felt it didn't make any difference in my skin texture or look. It was just gold sparkles and once u wiped it off I didn't see any brightness just a greasy feel
Amy B.
Charcoal and black sugar packet is great! I usually get 2 to 3 uses out of one. It requires a little more patience for removal, but the results are well worth it.
Michelle C.
I noticed this includes the ingredient niacinamide, which is a pretty effective brightening ingredient. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty cheap and the ingredient is pretty high on the list. Does it leave your face feeling dryer or more moisturized?
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
Will this help brighten redness in the face?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
What does this smell like?
BegĂĽm S.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this mask and do you guys know how much it is ?
Hannah  F.
Little Elm, TX
Will this, sort of fade out, my acne scars. there not indentations, there just red spots that WONT GO AWAY! even after the zit is long gone. the redness stays. Would this help?