BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does this product work and is it worth it???1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the other Freeman face masks?1 Answers
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Diamond Mineral Rinse Mask
  • "I absolutely love this mask, it makes my face feel clean, tingly, and cool after I use it. It also doesn't irritate my pale, sensitive, and acne prone skin. A great alternative to expensive exfoliators, I've had my full size tube for 7 months, and I still have a good amount left. " in 3 reviews
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I love face masks. This is one of my favorites and I absolutely love the fact its so affordable. At most stores i go to they have this. This face mask has a very nice smell and makes your face feel super fresh and clean i highly recommend this to others that love feeling very refreshed!!
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I tried this because it sounded cool. Smells nice, slightly berry scented with little flecks of glitter in it. It did leave my skin very soft but I didn't notice any other difference. It's supposed to enhance the radiance and brighten the skin. I wasn't very impressed.
Melissa O.
Savannah
Possibly one of the best masks I've ever used. I buy the large tube of it from ULTA and it only costs $5 with tax. I can feel it digging up all the dirt out of my skin.
Seerra p.
This Diamond mask is one of the best masks I've used in a while. It is a white cream that comes out with the tiniest pieces of what they claim "diamonds" it feels like an exfoliant. The smell is like no other ; it's a mix between Aqua Net hairspray and Garnier Fructis. But enhanced. The cooling sensation that happens on your face is amazing! this is a true definition of a cooling sensation. It says you can get between 2 and 4 applications with this product. I was very generous while putting this on so I will know I will only get 2 Applications. Let me tell you I'm glad I was generous with it because the cooling sensation is amazing; the smell and the cooling sensation is what is going to make me buy this over and over again now. You only keep this mask on between 5 and 7 minutes. This mask made my face feel more toned which doesn't claim to do but it did. My face was very glowy afterwards. It was all so smooth and soft. One of the best face masks I've used in a while.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
This was such a great purchase! I need to go out and buy more. I think I got 4 uses out of this small package, which I feel is more than adequate. I bought it along with a few others at my local Walmart. The product itself goes on silky smooth and dries after a few minutes. When you wash it off the little diamond minerals act as an amazing exfoliant, leaving your skin phenomenally soft and smooth. I tend to have drier skin and this product does not leave me feeling overly dry after using it.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I have just about every single Freeman Face Mask and there hasn't been a single one that I don't like. They are all so amazing. They tighten, tone, exfoliate, moisturize, they seriously do it all. Seriously I would love to finish my collection and own every mask because they are just that amazing. You can't go wrong.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Not my favorite mask. It feels nice in the beginning and is tingly but I don't like the texture which is like sand. The texture is the hardest part to remove when taking off the mask because the mask almost feels greasy and it's difficult to wash off leaving a residue.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
I've loved Freeman and 7th Heaven masks for years and years! Just when I think I've tried every one they come out with more. You get a dud here and there (like the paper ones) but most of the time they exceed their promises! This one is no different. Smells amazing like raspberries and red wine, has the most pleasant lasting cooling effect (sensitive skinned gals should still be wary, but I found it to be subtle and my skin is very dry in most areas). And the exfoliant really is diamond powder which did an excellent job at sloughing and polishing my dry spots right off. By the way, I hate seeing a product being bashed by someone clearly using it improperly. If you're experiencing pain from a product like this you're scrubbing incorrectly and exfoliating way too hard/much. A product doesn't deserve a 1 star review because someone doesn't know how to utilize it. Ignorance is bliss.
Angela T.
Lucama
This was an ok mask. It was very comfortable on and immediately afterwards my skin felt great. However I didn't notice any lasting effects. I purchased several at the same time and I will use the ones I have but I don't think I will repurchase this mask. I may try others from this brand.
Daria B.
I'm so upset this isn't sold in Walmart anymore. I'm a mask fanatic and this was one of my top three. The diamond dust provided gentle exfoliation if needed. Or you could just use it for its intended purposes. My face will probably never be as soft as it was with this product again :(
Aloe V.
Lakeville, MN
Does this product work and is it worth it???
Holden W.
How does this compare to the other Freeman face masks?