BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Whipped Clay Helps Wipe Out Pores With Sparkling Pear 2 For Oily Combo Skin 3 No Parabens Skin-clearing clays are whipped to an ultra-light consitency, enhancing their ability to coax impurities out of skin all without the dramatic tightening effects of traditional clay masks. Willow Bark Extract, a natural source of Salicylic Acid, exfoliates and clears pores to reveal smoother, fresher skin. Pear Extract has astringent benefits to help minimize pore visibility for a perfected surface, and refreshing Tea Tree removes impurities without over-drying skin. Perfect for oily and combination skin. Not tested on animals.

Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
I love the way it smells, I love what it does for my skin. My only real issue with this mask is that my face reacts to it more than any other mask in the line. My face will look like someone slapped me everywhere repeatedly for about 40 minutes after taking it off. It doesn't happen every time but it happens enough that I won't be repurchasing this specific mask. There's enough other masks in the line that I don't react to that it doesn't bother me that this one doesn't like me
Lea S.
Levittown, PA
I love this mask. It smells great and goes on evenly. I seems to dry quicker than other clay masks I've tried, perhaps because it's a whipped clay. It's great that it dries quick because I can use this specific mask on day or nights that I'm feeling a little lazy or tired and don't want to wait that long. I have very oily skin, and this is a great mask for me to use in the summer when my oil glands are in over drive
Larkin M.
I love this mask. Only con I can think of is that since it is whipped you are getting a little bit less product in thw container than with the other mask varieties so if you are penny-pinching then you mau want another one. Ot has a very nice, light scent and it very very tightening as it dries. I have pretty sensitive skin and it has not made my face burn yet and I'm halfway through the tube!
Colleen B.
The texture of this is amazing. The smell is also great! I have about eight tubes of freeman masques and I find myself grabbing for this one most often. It's very light and soothing. It makes my pores so tiny; I love it! It doesn't leave me red or feeling dry. If I really wanted to, I could get away with not using moisturizer afterwards. That's how soft it makes your skin feel :)
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I love the scent of this mask. I have very oily skin and find Freeman masks to be a bit tightening in a drying way. They are easy to use and once I rinse the mask off, my skin feels soft and clean. I probably would not repurchase since I don't notice it doing anything especially good for my skin but it is super affordable and if you like masking it might be worth a try.
Ashley D.
Burnsville, MN
I love this mask, I've got a very oily T-zone and this mask is perfect for oily skin. It also feels and smells amazing. On top of all that it's an amazing price. I tend to use it a few days a week and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I've tried some other freeman masks and while they are great too, I find this one suits my skin the best.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Freeman makes great masks so I often try new ones like this sparkling pear pore cleansing mask with whipped clay and no parabens. It is a quick five minute mask I do weekly. The chocolate strawberry mask is still my favorite but I enjoy this one too. Anyone with combination skin should like this mask. I recommend it but do not leave on too long.
Lilah W.
This is the first clay mask that I have tried that has a whipped texture. It is lighter and spreads easier than most clay masks. I also noticed that it is not as drying as others. I bought one for my daughter and myself, and we both like it. You can't beat the low price and good quality of Freeman facial products. I would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
I really enjoy the feel of this mask. I bought this mask during an Ulta brand sale at buy one Freeman mask get one half off. A little of this product goes a long way. I noticed a shrinking of my pores after use and also the overall clean feeling of my face. This can be a bit drying, so use moisturizer after. Definitely recommend.
Julia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite masks for my pores. It makes my face feel so good and cleans my pores. It tightens up as it dries but once you wash it off it doesn't make your skin overly tight. I just started getting into freeman masks and now I want to try them all!! For the price and amount of product you get it's such a steal
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Good or not ?
JooJoo M.
What exactly will it do to my skin?
Alyssa C.
I have oily skin, will this help?
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
does this really help your pores?
Kat M.