Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cleansing Mask

Whipped Clay Helps Wipe Out Pores With Sparkling Pear 2 For Oily Combo Skin 3 No Parabens Skin-clearing clays are whipped to an ultra-light consitency, enhancing their ability to coax impurities out of skin all without the dramatic tightening effects of traditional clay masks. Willow Bark Extract, a natural source of Salicylic Acid, exfoliates and clears pores to reveal smoother, fresher skin. Pear Extract has astringent benefits to help minimize pore visibility for a perfected surface, and refreshing Tea Tree removes impurities without over-drying skin. Perfect for oily and combination skin. Not tested on animals.

Buy on Walmart
Tara H.
Tualatin, OR
This is just okay. I absolutely love the whipped texture- it's so nice to touch! So light and fluffy. You have to be very careful with how much you apply, however, because it makes your eyes sting like someone cut onions right by you. I honestly didn't see much of a result with skin texture or pore size afterward, however. It was there, just not as good as I can get from other Freeman masks that I love and have used multiple times
Shannon F.
I received a cucumber version of this clay mask from a friend of mine. I really enjoy the scent of it and the way my skin feels/looks after rinsing it off, but BOY does it itch when it's drying on my face. I hate to give it a bad review, but it's almost impossible not to wash it off early because my face gets so itchy while it's drying. If they could fix that one issue, I'd be giving it 5 stars!
Teodora D.
The mask didn’t do much for my skin.
My skin felt a little smoother afterwards but nothing else really changed.
I like the whipped texture - it is really buttery (is that a word?).
It is cheap so I’m not mad about buying it but I definitely won’t be purchasing again.
Bought it from a local pharmacy for $3.99.
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
This was a good mask! It's cheap, but it does the trick. Some people were saying that it has a strong scent, but I didn't think it was overpowering. It has a strange consistency though! Almost gel like but not? I don't know to explain it. It's just a mask. It didn't do anything drastic to my skin, but it's nice to put on if you're having a lazy day.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I really love all the Freeman products, and this mask was no exception. It smelled amazing and made my skin feel so soft, hydrated, and healthy when I was done. I used this mask before going out one night and all my friends kept commenting on how good my skin looked that night. I will definitely be using this again!! Love it!
Shauna C.
This is my #1 choice for face mask. As a mom, I’m always broke. But these little packets of Jesus juice are always affordable. For only $1 in most Walmart’s, these face masks work pretty well. The selection is amazing (they even have some for men!). I’m a loyal customer to these and I don’t see myself without them.
Lana V.
It was very drying. My skin felt irritated and not fresh/ clean. I read the ingredients and some of the ingredients listed are not skin friendly. Now I stay away from not so friendly skin ingredients. Make sure you read your labels and research what's actually in the product for best results!
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I love face masks!! I always struggle with my skin and a good face mask really brings life back into my skin! I like the drying feeling and being able to wash my face afterwards and know it absorbed into my skin so well and my face is so smooth really make it worth trying. No regrets from me.
Hannah H.
I usually get this brand when I do not have a lot to spend on skin care. It is very affordable and has something for everyone. This mask is refreshing, but it is difficult to apply evenly. I found that it dries in some spots, but is sticky in others so it either takes a really long time to dry and peel off, or you have to wash off the areas that started to clump when peeling it off.
Abbigail C.
This is a great mask. The texture is nice and fluffy. A little goes a long way with this one. This makes my skin feel nice an refreshed, it doesn't do anything drastic. It does have a fragrance that burns my eyes though so I always have to be really careful when I apply it.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Good or not ?
JooJoo M.
What exactly will it do to my skin?
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Are these all natural?
Alyssa C.
I have oily skin, will this help?
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
does this really help your pores?