BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Whipped Clay Helps Wipe Out Pores With Sparkling Pear 2 For Oily Combo Skin 3 No Parabens Skin-clearing clays are whipped to an ultra-light consitency, enhancing their ability to coax impurities out of skin all without the dramatic tightening effects of traditional clay masks. Willow Bark Extract, a natural source of Salicylic Acid, exfoliates and clears pores to reveal smoother, fresher skin. Pear Extract has astringent benefits to help minimize pore visibility for a perfected surface, and refreshing Tea Tree removes impurities without over-drying skin. Perfect for oily and combination skin. Not tested on animals.

Buy on Walmart
Tara H.
Tualatin, OR
This is just okay. I absolutely love the whipped texture- it's so nice to touch! So light and fluffy. You have to be very careful with how much you apply, however, because it makes your eyes sting like someone cut onions right by you. I honestly didn't see much of a result with skin texture or pore size afterward, however. It was there, just not as good as I can get from other Freeman masks that I love and have used multiple times
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
This was a good mask! It's cheap, but it does the trick. Some people were saying that it has a strong scent, but I didn't think it was overpowering. It has a strange consistency though! Almost gel like but not? I don't know to explain it. It's just a mask. It didn't do anything drastic to my skin, but it's nice to put on if you're having a lazy day.
Veta G.
Canton
This is a really good skin care product. I loved the smell of it and I usually use freeman beauty products so I love to try any different ones and this one and now one of my favorites. I love how it makes my face feel hydrating.
Samantha D.
Stroudsburg, PA
I haven’t really used the product much maybe once or twice. I bought it off amazon to see how I would like it. It is reasonable priced. I haven’t been able to give accurate results due to not using it much. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cleansing Mask
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
I've literally used each and every face mask from Freeman's. Nice packaging like always- I bought it at my nearest beauty supply store. I'm a repeat user like always. Would recommend to others especially skincare junkies.
Madeline R.
League City, TX
I LOVE THESE FACE MASKS. I try and use them once a week to really deep clean and remove any dry skin that might be there. This is an amazing product, and I highly recommend these products.
Kristina A.
This is my number one go to mask to clear my face ESPECIALLY of acne ! Not only do I use this as a mask for 10-15 min... but if I have a pimple I'll leave this one over night and if it's not gone by the first day it's gone by the second! Greatly reduces the redness painful and swelling esp of the under the skin pimples! Will definitely repurchase !
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
This mask smells so good! It makes my skin feel refreshed and extra clean, I use this when I feel tired and bleh. It makes me feel way better, making my skin look radiant and healthy.
Metchersa S.
brooklyn
I don’t really like this mask. It didn’t clean my skin as well as the Apple Cider Vinegar mask did. I don’t really recommend. This mask also runs for about 4 or 5 buck depending where you buy it
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
I got this on sale at Ulta, and I figured buy it and try it. Well it started out great, but then when it got almost dry it started burning my face a little.. Tonight was my first time trying it, so other than the burning I thought it was pretty okay.. The plus was that it smelt really good.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Good or not ?
JooJoo M.
What exactly will it do to my skin?
Alyssa C.
I have oily skin, will this help?
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
does this really help your pores?
Kat M.