BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Whipped Clay Helps Wipe Out Pores With Sparkling Pear 2 For Oily Combo Skin 3 No Parabens Skin-clearing clays are whipped to an ultra-light consitency, enhancing their ability to coax impurities out of skin all without the dramatic tightening effects of traditional clay masks. Willow Bark Extract, a natural source of Salicylic Acid, exfoliates and clears pores to reveal smoother, fresher skin. Pear Extract has astringent benefits to help minimize pore visibility for a perfected surface, and refreshing Tea Tree removes impurities without over-drying skin. Perfect for oily and combination skin. Not tested on animals.

Buy on Amazon
Tara H.
Tualatin, OR
This is just okay. I absolutely love the whipped texture- it's so nice to touch! So light and fluffy. You have to be very careful with how much you apply, however, because it makes your eyes sting like someone cut onions right by you. I honestly didn't see much of a result with skin texture or pore size afterward, however. It was there, just not as good as I can get from other Freeman masks that I love and have used multiple times
Kala T.
Bristol
This product made my face smell good but that’s about it. I didn’t notice it actually do anything that the packaging claims. Is just a simple face wash I used in the shower. Will probably finish the bottle but wouldn’t repurchase it. Did not cause any breakouts.
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
This one kinda smells funky lol. It feels nice though, and it does what it says so that’s what most important. I got it on sale at Ulta so the good thing is they have deals quite often. I wouldn’t say it’s for me but everyone’s different when it comes to scents lol
Amy P.
Scranton, PA
This product really makes my face look and feel lighter and cleaner! It is hard for me to find products my sensitive face can handle, but this really does the trick. I shop for these masks exclusively at Ulta Beauty. 11/10 recommend this product!
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
I normally love Freeman products but this smelled bad and left my face feeling super dry and itchy so I was very disappointed. I found it at bed bath and  beyond it was pretty inexpensive it didn't feel great going on. My husband liked using it though
Morgan F.
This mask has many amazing benefits that I love. Not only does it smell amazing, but it feels great on your skin and is very effective for getting rid of dryness. It always leaves my skin feeling very exfoliated and fresh. It is also inexpensive and easy to use. I would recommend it.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Jackie P.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This face mask was awesome, and it was a peel off mask, which made it 10x better! It also made my skin feel fresh, and rejuvenated, and just overall more hydrated... would definitely recommended, they’re super affordable too!
Jasmine R.
Oxford
I honestly love the simplicity of this face mask. I apply it while my face is still damp after washing my face. I let it dry and then wipe it off with a damp washcloth. I really feel like it sucks the gunk out of my pores.
Marlene M.
Norwalk, CA
I use this everyday before I take a shower. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and my pores become smaller. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something to add to their daily face routine.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Good or not ?
JooJoo M.
What exactly will it do to my skin?
Alyssa C.
I have oily skin, will this help?
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Are these all natural?
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
does this really help your pores?