BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New! Purifies & Soothes With Mega 8 Complex Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This rich clay mask enhanced with acai extract purifies and soothes skin.  It contains Mega 8 Complex™, a blend of goji, acai, pomegranate, mango, mangosteen, cranberry, noni and blueberry which are high in antioxidants to help neutralize skin damage, leaving skin soft and revived.  Ideal for all skin types. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients

Water; Panthenol; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Glycerin; Tetrasodium EDTA; Propylene Glycol; Methylparaben; Titanium Dioxide; Kaolin; Polysorbate-20; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Emulsifying Wax NF; Glyceryl Stearate SE; Propylparaben; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate; Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate; Bentonite; Lycium

Directions

Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Clay Purifying Facial Mask
  • "These masks are amazing! They do as good a job if not better than the leading high end masks. I get these at Ulta for around $5 a bottle and they last me at least 6 months to a year. A total steal considering they actually work so well! I've tried almost all the different types and can't really pick a favorite. They leave my skin feeling soft and clear, minimize my breakouts and don't irritate my sensitive skin." in 20 reviews
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This mask works so well! This one is fairly thick, applies easily and smells great. The Freeman masks are all really affordable and I've liked all of the variations I've tried. I usually try them in the packets and then buy the full size if I like them. I have a whole shelf full of them because they make such great products. It's an awesome value for what you get in the full size tubes vs how much they cost.
Kat L.
House Springs
I sadly have to sadly by more of this stuff I love it so much 😊 I find that this brand is well priced and smells amazing. This was the first time I bought this one but I have used the brand before. I’d definitely recommend giving them a try. They even have little packets instead of bottles which let you try it before commuting yourself to the full size version.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably my favorite face mask that I currently use. It doesn’t irritate my skin, and it doesn’t take forever to dry. It smells soo good and you don’t need a lot of it at all. Great price for the amount of product as well! It really does feel like my skin is super clean and soft after I use this.
Natalie S.
Lorton, VA
I really love this mask! It leaves me skin feeling smooth and extremely hydrated! I start off with this mask then I use toner and then a sheet mask right before bed. I do this about twice a week and it really makes a difference! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Kristen M.
Sloatsburg, NY
Not the best mask I have ever used there are defiantly better ones out there. I feel like this mask is very drying and it is annoying to take off. I feel like you get your money’s worth becuase it is very cheap. I like clay masks a lot more ! I do not really recommend this mask
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
This is a good value for the amount of product you get. The smell is nice. But it is not the best formula I have ever used in a mask, as I prefer to use all natural ingredients/brands. Good for just starting with masks.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
I love using this mask when my skin feels clogged and just needs cleaned and purified. I buy mine at either Ulta or Walmart. It met my expectations and I will conuntiue to use this product. I highly recommend.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
This is my favorite of all the Freeman masks. It works wonders on my skin, I can literally feel a difference after I rinse it off. It doesn’t irritate my skin which is a big factor for me because i do have sensitive skin. I usually buy it at CVS which is convenient and it’s affordable. I like to use it while I soak in a hot bubble bath, makes it feel like an at home Spa. I definitely recommend!
Michelle B.
Beckley
While I liked the feeling afterwards, it was a little more difficult to remove the gritty feeling from my face after using it. It did do what it claims so a little more warm water to remove is worth it.
Jaimee W.
Yakima, WA
I LOVED THIS MASK! A little bit goes a long way, so the longevity of this product is amazing and a great value. The price point was perfect, totally affordable. The results were the best part, clean clear bright skin & smaller pores! This is a great way to give your skin a deep cleaning and refreshing boost once a week.
Sophia B.
New Waterford, NS
How many uses can you get out of this?
Crystal T.
Scotland, IN
What is your opinion about this product? I need a mask that deep cleans my pores.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
With this product help me get rid of acne scars ?
Jill S.
Cleveland
 Usually influenster tells you where you can buy a product but not on this one Where can I buy this?
Valerie W.
Fort Wayne
Would anyone recommend this for someone with sensitive skin?