Freeman Feeling Beautiful - Brightening Mask, Golden Grain uploaded by Lilian V.Freeman Feeling Beautiful - Brightening Mask, Golden Grain uploaded by Lilian V.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Hydrates and brightens. Glowing skin is worth its weight in gold. This illuminating gel mask with natural Golden Grains helps lift moisture levels for a dewy-smooth look and feel. Triple skin benefits of Vitamin c are known to help control the formation of dark spots, firm, and brighten. Perfect for dehydrated skin.

Directions:

Apply generously to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week of as often as needed.

Water; Glycerin; Sorbitol; Amaranths Caudate Seed Extract; Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Niacinamide; Allantoin; Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract; Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract; Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract; Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract; Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract; Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract; Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract; Nasturtium Officinale Extract; Aleurites Moluccana Extract; Propylene Glycol; Tetrasodium edta; Carbomer; Panthenol; Sodium Hydroxide; Diazolidinyl Urea; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Fragrance; Limonene; Mica; Titanium Dioxide; Iron Oxide.

Buy on Amazon
Marie olive S.
jersey city
I bought this because evrytime i will google mask for dry skin i will always see this. After seeing for a couple of times i decided to give it a try since its nt expensive. At 1st its very harsh on my eyes but after a couple more seconds it wil disappear. I only applied little at 1st... but it made my eyes teary already and i didnt even applied it near my eyes. I love the smell of it. I wonder if theres perfume same with the same smell... thats how i love tje scent. Anyway... after the 1st usage you wont notice any difference. I think after the 3rd i notice how fresh my skin is, and the textured changed. I dont know if my skin is just too dry that i have to wait for the 3rd use to see the difference lol! But over all... i love it. And im planning to try their other mask.
khrystal c.
Golden grain brightening mask makes my face soft and hydrated I like the feeling and it’s glittery The gel makes my face sparkle in soft at the same time It’s illuminating my face at the end when I take the mask off the illumination goes away so that’s the only thing that happens at the end when I take it off
emily p.
It looks really pretty while it's on and it feels amazing, not to mention my skin looks great after using
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
my face felt so clean and oddly... much healthier looking after I used it. I love all of the masks from this brand. So good!! Works so well.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
Not my favorite don’t feel nice once washed off no difference in my skin I love this brand just not this mask I own so many mask from this brand
Lilian V.
Sao Paulo
Since when I started using this mask I have questions. I really like the smell and the texture but I really don’t know if was really moisturizer. So sometimes I use only because I bought. I recommend this product if you know how to use.
Li T.
It did hydrate my skin but for a brightening mask it didn’t do much and I dislike the shiny particles embedded in the mask.
annie a.
Saipan
I was expecting more of an incredibly glittery gold mask when applied, but they blend right in with my skin, that’s not a problem. I still feel pretty when I use it. I don’t really notice a difference on my skin because I’ve been moisturizing my face long before I bought this, so I would say it’s pretty decent.