Freeman Facial Revealing Peel -Off Mask, Pomegranate, 6 oz

Sold Individually. Everything to keep your body, from head to toe, smoothed and soothed. Active IngredientsWater (Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propelyne Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarium Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract, Morindia Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI17200)DirectionsApply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry and gently peel off. Rinse with warm water.

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

is this product supposed to dry clear?
Start your review of Freeman Facial Revealing Peel -Off Mask, Pomegranate, 6 oz!
West Harwich, MA
I had tried the freemans cucumber peel off mask years ago and didn't like it, and for some reason I decided to try this one when I saw the mini version at the dollar store. First of all its all right. The scent is nice, and it applies easily. What I hated about the cucumber mask and this mask is that when it comes time to peel, it does not peel off in one go or even in large patches. It peels off in small little bits and pieces and you spend so much longer getting the mask off than you do putting it on. To me that is not fun and makes me not want to use it. In terms of afterwards I don't really notice any real differences. Yes it does leave my skin feeling soft but so does any other mask and so does a good face wash. I've used this a couple times and will finish it off but I have to remember I do not like the freeman peel off masks
P. O. 363707 North Las Vegas, NV
Freeman Facial Revealing Peel -Off Mask, Pomegranate, 6 oz uploaded by Samantha J.
I love a great peel and this is one!! I got it a Walgreen's as I was browsing around and I couldn't beat the price of it, too ($3)!!! I have been hooked since! No, it does not need improvement. This peel comes off nicely and does not mess up the skin or irritates it. Yes, I just bought a another last week. 😁🧖🏼‍♀
Crawfordville , FL
This mask to be is essentially just the cucumber peel off mask, with a different scent. That being said, I ran into essentially the same problems with it. This is a nice lightweight mask that may do the trick for some, but personally I feel like it didn’t do much for me. It peeled off too easily to really get anything done and no matter how much I plastered on, it was still pretty thin.
326 south Congress street
The mask was fun to do but I don't think it really did any thing significant that I could notice. You can buy the mini version at the dollar store. If you're have a sleepover or something you can buy these but don't expect change. Recommend for fun.
Lock port , NY
While the mask does smell lovely, it is most certainly NOT meant for most skins. Two of my friends and I tried this mask only for our skin to become red and itchy for the next day. The only nice thing about this product is the smell. I would NOT ever buy this again and it deserves zero stars.
Lancaster, PA
I have used this mask in the Cucumber scent for over 5 years and I love it! Something about peeling off of mask is so satisfying. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, super soft, and really clean.
Richmond
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this peel off mask! It peels off nicely and you get a lot of uses out of this product. It smells fruity and leaves your skin looking and feeling refreshed.
Charlotte, NC
It smells awesome and it’s super fun. The mask is like a clear-purple-ish color and has a great clean smell too it. It peels off really easy and isn’t super messy. Just make sure you allow the mask to fully dry before starting to peel.
Illinois
It my skin felt smooth and soft. The fact its a peel off mask makes it more fun to use. The only downside is my skin didnt feel as soft as when i used othet masks
I love using this product to get that fresh soft feel on my face. I use it at least twice a week and it’s super gentle to peel off. Price is affordable for anyone to buy. If you’re looking for an inexpensive mask, this is the one for you!