BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Tylar C.
Rock springs, WY
This mask is amazing for acne prone skin! I put it when my skin is starting to break out and it helps clear it up fast.  It can be harsh, definitely wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin. All around a great product when you feel a breakout starting to form!
Alexis M.
CHICAGO, IL
a great gentle mask. on a relaxing day during a bubble bath makes my skin feel so soft and fresh. not much of a diff it makes to my skin but i still like it as a more gentle cleaning mask
Hillary B.
Oakfield, TN
Very nice face mask. It helps with my oily skin. It also helps to clear acne.  It has a pleasant smell.  I really enjoyed it. Would recommend to my friends and family. Would purchase again.
Letha E.
It was what I expected for the price. We used it at a sleepover for my husbands teenage sisters and they loved it! We have used it since then ourselves. It has a nice consistency.
Nathalie N.
I love this product! I have been using this since I was a teenager. It leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Nella K.
Orlando, FL
I love this mask. I ordered from Walmart now and I keep buying it. I first got from publix but than sow at Walmart it's not pricey. Just got value. Effect is great. I have oily skin and it's keep normal my oily skin.
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
Everyone's skin is different. This made my skin so itchy! I had to immediately wash it off. I just thought it was weird because I have used many different masks and only this one irritated me. It was for a great price though I had to give it away.
Meryam R.
El Cajon, CA
Its really good, me and my mom tried this together at night and Once we washed it off we saw different feautures if you know what I mean our skin was a lot brighter than dull its a pretty good mask.
Elizabeth H.
Wayne , NJ
For sensitive skin this product works better for thick skinned people. For my skin it is irritating but I do have fairly sensitive skin. It has a nice scent and I prefer to keep it around my forehead, chin, and nose.
Kamry M.
Ooltewah
This mask is amazing!! I use it at least 2 times a week and it makes my skin so soft!!! It’s affordable too! Super gentle on the skin and does a really good job of soothing my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.