BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Jayce M.
Leaves my skin super soft and I absolutely love it. I usually use it 2-3 times a week when I get out of the shower and I would love to try different kinds. I would 100% recommend because it’s a very well product !
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
This cream of avocado I recommend it for dry skin since besides removing the dirty of the face also moisturizes, by which to greasy skins you would leave much more. Even leaves the skin usually after use and clean. Recommended.
Mallory M.
I bought a different freeman mask and I didn't like it so I decided to try the avocado and oatmeal clay mask instead from local Walmart. I love this mask!!! It makes my skin feel clean and soft. I use it every week
Sandra L.
This product is good! It feels really refreshing to put on. However, I'm not exactly sure if it completes all of the claims it makes. But overall, it's a mask that makes you feel good.
Jess S.
Syracuse, New York
I honestly love this product so much. It smells really fresh and leaves your face super smooth. I have naturally oily skin and it helps get rid of all the excess oils. I would buy it again. It's super gentle on the face and totally worth your money:)
alyssa p.
this is a good face mask it’s really inexpensive i’ve gotten mine from five below, walmart and ulta and there only 4 bucks a little product goes a long way. my favorite one from freeman is the charcoal & black sugar! Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal & Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub
Sareena O.
Friendswood, TX
The masks from this brand are all very similar. I find this clay mask to be less drying than other brands thanks to the addition of avocado. It dries well and washes off pretty easily.
Anya A.
I absolutely loooove freeman products. I purchased this face mask and 3 others at my local drugstore. They were only $3 each! And they came in such huge bottles. After using 2 of the masks in one day the pimple on my chin had vanished, and my skin was softer and clearer than it ever has been.
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
Fun & Useful Face Mask! I think this formula is great for giving your skin a good refresher every once in awhile. It was very effective for my needs and the price is great. Recommend!
Anna T.
cleveland
Such a beautiful face mask at a low price point! It made my skin so radiant and feel so fresh! I would definitely repurchase and recommend this mask. It’s easy to apply and remove and I can visibly see a difference in my skin when I use it.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?