BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
Chels J.
Boonville
I don’t like this, the smell, the texture, the way it left my skin feeling wasn’t something I want to feel again. I felt kind of slimy after using this, but even slimy isn’t an appropriate word for the feeling it left behind.
Tyra E.
Slightly makes my face itch and tingle which I found out for my skin was NOT a good thing, not sure if I’m allergic, this mask was slightly too drying for my skin type but may work for others!
Hannah L.
bakersfield
When I really need a mask that won’t be too harsh on my skin and that won’t break me out, I love this since it isn’t too drying but it definitely does the job of detoxifying my skin which is most definitely a need for me !
Kayla K.
Freeman masks personally break me out. I have very sensitive skin and I always wake up with lots of new break outs after. It does make my skin look and feel amazing after so if you don't have sensitive skin you may love them!
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Freeman masks are my favorite I have 13 different ones and I love each of them with my combination skin. This one works great for all skin types and I will forever keep it in stock at my house!
Kaitlyn W.
I absolutely love this mask. It is one of the best I've tried. It leaves my skin looking so fresh and it feels so smooth. The price is reasonable as well. And you can find it at Target or Walmart. Overall, I would buy it again and definitely recommend to others.
Briann N.
This mask thoroughly cleans your skin. After using it you feel refreshed and your skin feels smooth. I purchased this at Walmart for about 4$ and I will be using it again. It’s such a small price to pay for good skin care.
Trevi L.
Texas
I love it!!! Makes my face soft and soothes my skin. The packaging is nice. It's smells yummy and I just love the product over all. To top it all off it was only $5,can you believe that ?!!!
Reagan W.
Morgantown, KY
Makes feel smooth and clean, does get a bit uncomfortable however when it dries. Leaves face glowing and has superb packaging. was about $2, a reasonable price and used it multiple times. would reccromend to anyone that wants their face to feel and look amazing.
Jaida R.
Winkelman, AZ
I loved how this product really made my skin glow! I thought It was going to dry it out but it totally didn't! Definitely recommend ! Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.