BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
Ashlee M.
Boiling Springs
dude, i love this stuff. i love the way it dries down and settles into my pores. it really gets all that funk of ya face and gets you feeling fresh as ever. plus, the ingredients are all SO good for your skin! 10/10 recommend.
Priscilla D.
Fort collins , CO
I love the way this mask makes my face feel. It goes on smooth and tightens up nicely, when you rinse it off your skin feels so soft and nice. I love all the masks in the freemen line and they’re all super affordable!
Regan C.
Kennewick, WA
Smells great, doesn't have the annoying dry itchy feeling some other face masks have! And I notice when I use these face masks once or twice a week my skin is always clear and in great condition!
Katie♡ M.
Mount Vernon, WA
I LOVE this mask! It smells goof, feels great, and leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. It shrinks my pores and awakens my skin while making it soft. Wearing it is relaxing as well. Over all I love this !
April S.
Fort worth, TX
I love the avacado and oatmeal mask. It smells soo good and it kind of lightly tingles. To me i know its working when it does that. Also, i have sensitive skin and it works well with me.
Leah P.
Warren, NJ
I love masks and this one definitely makes your face feel great. I didn't however see many results besides smoother and less pigmented skin. Make my face feel good in the morning. Takes a little long but good for the price it was. Best when you have time to do it.
Angela P.
Lexington
The only clay mask I have stuck by since it first came out. It's not too drying but absorbs oil perfectly. I have used other clay masks in the past that causes skin irritation, this one doesnt.
Chels J.
Boonville
I don’t like this, the smell, the texture, the way it left my skin feeling wasn’t something I want to feel again. I felt kind of slimy after using this, but even slimy isn’t an appropriate word for the feeling it left behind.
LaToya G.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this mask. I brought this mask from Ulta when they were having there buy one get one 50% of sale. I am actually on my 3rd tube. The smell is wonderful and it leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. This mask does exactly what it claims to do. I would definitely recommend this mask to others.
Andrea G.
Delaware, OH
I liked the price. It was easy to use, and smelled like. It worked but it burned my face. I'm not typically sensitive so I was surprised when this happened. Thankfully it was easy to wash off.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.