BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Ana M.
Pacific, WA
Great smell. Can see some results if used daily. Have been using this stuff for two years. Every time I have a breakout I use this and helps. Bought it at my local Walmart. Will recommend to others.
🌻 A.
I also love this mask as well. It is a little more gentle on the skin compared to the lemon and mint. Great quality and is very cheap. I use this one when I’m not breaking out as much. I would definitely buy this one again as well.
Taylor K.
This has been a go to mask for me for a while. I bought it when I was first getting into clay masks and it was cost effective for the amount of product you get. It’s one of the best I’ve one across.
CL A.
This facial masque did wonders for my skin. Avocados are good for your skin. Oatmeal did not feel harsh or heavy, it made my skin feel calm. I typically use this mask, when I am experiencing irritation on my skin. This is definitely an affordable and effective facial masque.
Nina S.
I love how this mask leaves my skin feeling soft and glowing. I buy this every single month because I use it every night and I love it so much. It was so effective just like it said on the bottle. I met my expectations and I fell in love with it. There is no room for improvement because I love it so much and it is perfect.
Asma S.
Leesburg, VA
My skin broke out after this mask. Although I've heard this mask was inexpensive and worthy, it did not work for my skin. I purchased this at Ulta for an inexpensive price. I would not recommend this to people with combination skin.
Jessica V.
I absolutely love this mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth and rejuvenated every time. It is very easy on my skin and doesn't dry it out or leave me red after removing. I also love the smell! Strong fragrances are not my thing ;)
Stephanie W.
Monticello
Was really refreshing and easy to use. I would use again . It worked pretty good , left my skin feeling good that day. If worked as well as I thought it would. Nice packing and very affordable price.
Arianna R.
It's a decent mask for the price, however I have very oily skin + this didn't work out for me. It didn't leave my skin with that clean feeling like some of the other ones do. If you have dry skin this might be a safer bet for you!
Tamaraa L.
I normally use this once a week for a deep cleaning, this mask leaves my face feeling super clean and refreshed. I have sensitive skin and I have not had any adverse effects from using this product.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.