BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana M.
Pacific, WA
Great smell. Can see some results if used daily. Have been using this stuff for two years. Every time I have a breakout I use this and helps. Bought it at my local Walmart. Will recommend to others.
Nina S.
I love how this mask leaves my skin feeling soft and glowing. I buy this every single month because I use it every night and I love it so much. It was so effective just like it said on the bottle. I met my expectations and I fell in love with it. There is no room for improvement because I love it so much and it is perfect.
Taylor K.
This has been a go to mask for me for a while. I bought it when I was first getting into clay masks and it was cost effective for the amount of product you get. It’s one of the best I’ve one across.
Madison H.
Yucaipa, CA
This is a great mask to add to your weekly skincare routine. It left my skin feeling soft and thoroughly cleansed; the avocado is very calmly. It helps with the overall general "blotchiness" my faces usually has.
CL A.
This facial masque did wonders for my skin. Avocados are good for your skin. Oatmeal did not feel harsh or heavy, it made my skin feel calm. I typically use this mask, when I am experiencing irritation on my skin. This is definitely an affordable and effective facial masque.
Gabriela G.
This mask is very affordable for the amount that you get. I like to use this whenever my skin is feeling dull, pores are clogged or I'm having breakouts. It feels like it's drawing the bad stuff out!
Asma S.
Leesburg, VA
My skin broke out after this mask. Although I've heard this mask was inexpensive and worthy, it did not work for my skin. I purchased this at Ulta for an inexpensive price. I would not recommend this to people with combination skin.
Jessica V.
I absolutely love this mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth and rejuvenated every time. It is very easy on my skin and doesn't dry it out or leave me red after removing. I also love the smell! Strong fragrances are not my thing ;)
Stephanie W.
Monticello
Was really refreshing and easy to use. I would use again . It worked pretty good , left my skin feeling good that day. If worked as well as I thought it would. Nice packing and very affordable price.
jessica B.
This is a must have especially for when you're on a budget. It smells so good and it leaves your face amazingly soft. I love how it makes my skin feel after I'm done using it. My face feel well hydrated and my pores are left clean.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?